3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Ness 11.04.20 12:05 pm

DLC The Frozen Wilds (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

the new addition will be translated into Russian?
24 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 11.04.20

Ness
Infa sotka. This is logical, given the fact that the original game is entirely in Russian. There is one game in which the Russian original and the expansion?

N
Ness 11.04.20

of course there is! was) folaut and dragon age first.

B
BatmanWayne221 11.04.20

Ness
Hmm, well, I take that back. But this is not the case, remember who makes the game. So what about the boy you should not worry.

M
Marvelosi 11.04.20

Ness

Now a little time more, with that Sony is very strict, so do not worry everything will be translated and dubbed.

N
Ness 11.04.20

BatmanWayne221
well, then super. thank you)

B
BatmanWayne221 11.04.20

Ness
But not for that.

S
Shom4ik91 11.04.20

Why write here that the DLC will be released November 7? you must have out in December.
What is the exact release date?
https://svetilnik.io/vyishel-treyler-k-novomu-dopolneniyu-the-frozen-wilds-dlya-horizon-zero-dawn/

M
Master Fenixx 11.04.20

Hi all DLS how to activate where ever it addition the map looking for?And why in the game there are no active missions Frozen Wilds.Weird.

H
Haiiro Ookami 11.04.20

Master Fenixx
Right in the North added a new field. The mission is to take the same in a woman.

b
blink182182 11.04.20

Can anyone know the DLC only the electronic version or the disk as enerdata DLS which?

F
FallenGhost 11.04.20

blink182182
Is only e, but in the future will be a GOTY edition/Complete Edition that includes the base game and the expansion.

b
blink182182 11.04.20

FallenGhost
Damn it! Yes I have already passed the basic, I would DLS drive I would buy, email is not an option to take.

F
FallenGhost 11.04.20

blink182182
Wait a discount on the digital version of the Supplement, or can YouTube walkthrough to watch

b
blink182182 11.04.20

FallenGhost
Yes, I drive that would be needed to pass it, and then sell the PS4 together with disks that have no account.

f
ferrumio 11.04.20

FallenGhost
and if Manya already have the disk and not the digital version and I'll buy the DLS, it to start? Because I have the game still in the store not purchased. May be stupid questions, But I just this week bought a PS4 to play horizon?

F
FallenGhost 11.04.20

ferrumio
Of course will start. Buy and fear not.

s
stalkerHEMUL 11.04.20

ferrumio
Yes, will start. I bloodborn, DS3 and the Witcher disc and amendments thereto in the figure.

s
stalkerHEMUL 11.04.20

If on, played in addition it's 5 o'clock and it is at the level of the main game. Cool, interesting, exciting, but new or something direct mega cool is not. New location as approximately 1/3 of the original game cards and in terms of filling volume, it is not bad. In General, the first impressions are positive, I recommend.

F
FallenGhost 11.04.20

stalkerHEMUL
Tell me, you are doing it after completing the main story? I just wonder what will be the dialogues about the Silence.
I drive with the game already sold, so I look at YouTube. There are in addition, without completing the campaign mode, and about the Silence sound like Eloy about it knows almost nothing.

H
Haiiro Ookami 11.04.20

FallenGhost
I play after beating the game, about the Silence Eloy was asking, said, though he did some real damage, but greatly helped her in one case.
Actually, I wonder what happens if you turn up there at the start of the game, or at the base of fanatics to Silence.