3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strelec-zmeya 11.04.20 12:05 pm

Issues (Construction Simulator 2015)

Hello! I really only started playing, but have not yet gone far, I would like to ask:
I have a task: Buy container x1 at the supplier materials and to transport cargo to the designated area.
Then the excavating and again: Buy container x1 at the site and transported the cargo to the designated area.
I understand that the word buy is to take. But the question is - this container is needed to transport the excavator dug the soil? If so, why the training has been said about it, and when I was in training took out the container from the construction site, it was empty. And why you need it empty on Gruntseva?
95 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strelec-zmeya 11.04.20

And I wonder when it will be possible to purchase new and more powerful technology? And where to buy it?

l
lexav33 11.04.20

With experience everything will be

l
lexav33 11.04.20

And tell me as an employee to get to work

S
Strelec-zmeya 11.04.20

I dealt with your questions already. Container loading dug earth and sand transported to the plant.

T
Tonni 11.04.20

lexav33
also interesting

D
DynamiteMC 11.04.20

Camera to spin in the game,nevozmzhno normally play

S
Strelec-zmeya 11.04.20

DynamiteMC
Customize. There is one appearance behind the camera turns, and on the other the same, it is fixed as you need.

L
Lyubov Tupota 11.04.20

people and why when I clicked on start game loading reaches 100% and coming with it ????

S
Strelec-zmeya 11.04.20

Love Tupota
Can turnips curve. Can the pill sucks turnips.Maybe something with sohranili happened.

I
Igorek811 11.04.20

Please tell me, can't understand the task: Buy a container with debris *1 at the city railway station and transport the cargo to the designated area (Gravel plant) QUESTION: arrived at the railway, but can't find where to buy the container!

S
Strelec-zmeya 11.04.20

Игорек811
No need to buy. There at the station in a conspicuous place should be full container, take him.

L
Lyubov Tupota 11.04.20

again comes to 100% and vyletaet

I
Igorek811 11.04.20

What could be the problem? The game often crashes! What is it?

S
Strelec-zmeya 11.04.20

Игорек811
Maybe pirates oblique. Maybe not enough resources at the company, and the departure happens. The game is poorly optimized...

I
Igorek811 11.04.20

Strelec-zmeya
Thank you!

l
lexa73475 11.04.20

help as in a small trailer where even a small excavator is push support?

S
Strelec-zmeya 11.04.20

lexa73475
Clamp Shift + cursor right. Like so. Well, or to the left. Simply press F1, everything will be written. ))

S
Sasha Mostovoy 11.04.20

Tell me how to Dig on a small excavator, click on the tab then tap on the arrow release, but nothing more than the rotation of the cab is not happening.

S
Strelec-zmeya 11.04.20

Sasha Mostovoy
Dump control settings. And when you're at the controls of the excavator, press F1.

E
Evgen Utkin 11.04.20

help with the game when communicating ID is not only black bars