3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shkudi 11.04.20 12:07 pm

The waiting room release (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

Probably will create Temko, maybe something interesting to write, although I see: not the most popular game on the forum:)
28 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZloyFenniks 11.04.20

I honestly wanted to take the pre-order, but playing the demo and reading about the game news ( including the fact that the campaign will be a maximum of 5-7 hours, and not a particularly sparkling story ) until he changed his mind... will Wait for release , see how it will show itself at the start ( whether improved flamethrower of the First Order . etc.) ..

S
Shkudi 11.04.20

For the company it is not necessary to take the course - if there really is 5-7 hours, then it is better IMHO to wait and download the Repack.
It is strange that the website still does not make videos filled with new heroes, skins anyone interested here:

A
Anglerfish 11.04.20

Shkudi
Damn, now I have to buy for ass Leia. Played the demo and did not like the dynamics, or rather her almost complete lack of running in the game as in some jelly: is everything slow, inert...

S
Shkudi 11.04.20

Anglerfish
Ass Leah as Leah herself has been dubbed the fat, although the taste and color...:D

A
Anglerfish 11.04.20

Shkudi
Fat ass? O_o Where saw it there... it is the same.

S
Shkudi 11.04.20

He was brought up

K
Konstantin335 11.04.20

I have nothing waiting, still hoping for a good single player campaign. But it became known that it will be 5-7 hours. Now only torrent.

T
Trotilx 11.04.20

You seriously going to take the game from DICE for singles? They have always a demonstration of the possibilities and nothing more (except BF: Bad Company). And the multiplayer needs to be freed from the necessity of crafting, binding, maps power-UPS to level the flow profile (to the Nuba could not immediately create chests with power-UPS and cannons) and loss of credits after a match depending on performance. 150-180 for a battle - very sparingly.

S
Shkudi 11.04.20

Trotilx
Personally, I make it for multiplayer, But apparently someone still want to plot, and these people too can understand.

K
Kostik897 11.04.20

guys,on i5 4460 gtx 970 stix 9gb ram,what goes?

A
Anglerfish 11.04.20

Kostik897
Don't worry about it. Optmize smart out there, which in the first part of that in the second beta.

S
Shkudi 11.04.20

Kostik897
About the same config only 8 percent-core - beta at max speed fly 60 fps.

By the way the game finished and has gone gold, here's the trailer for the release arrived:

S
Shkudi 11.04.20

The gameplay is a little big-eared Goblin Yoda (I do not know why such a picture, as if shot on a phone:)

s
stowe 11.04.20

Finally the wait and all subscribers Origin Acces with pre-orders of the game can fully feel and try the product. Until I realized what was happening, how to destroy tanks how to mark enemies, etc., but all the time. One happy that optimization of the mark, but DX12 is not working, or rather freezes such that it is impossible to play.

E
Endymionrf 11.04.20

stowe
I have a Bethke at 12 deeks is played

s
stowe 11.04.20

Endymionrf
It means something fixed, because no one have a story.

S
Shkudi 11.04.20

stowe
There did not seem mandatory for pre-order, enough acess, just pre-order gives you the opportunity to save your progress. That's what interests me - the PC game boxes thinking to go? - in any shop in my city there is no pre-order the box version..

L
L490 11.04.20

I even do not understand guys, rocked a half-day game preloading on the 11th, and you can play only 14?

v
vitalik76 11.04.20

L490 wrote:
I even do not understand guys, rocked a half-day game preloading on the 11th, and you can play only 14?
I what is there to understand? Well, Yes, quickly perezagruzite, but could be longer. How does 50GB game weighs. Not a cat spit. However Kolda 100 already is.

C
Cold47 11.04.20

People who have geforce 760 2gb what settings ride? (I5 percent).
I have BF1 on average 60+.
Now think where to buy a PC or ps4