3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikgrin 11.04.20 12:08 pm

Clumsy firing animation (Mad Max)

When shooting a shotgun, Max falls to the ground or shoots white light as a penny. Anyone encountered this problem ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
david2222 11.04.20

also at the underground falls

I
Ilaya 11.04.20

I agree completely, just sideways to lie on the ground.

s
slipknot326 11.04.20

The same.

K
KonradK 11.04.20

I also have this stuff the most!! I don't even understand what happened during the shot))), where it fell, where it shot)))))

v
voylov 11.04.20

I have the same (pirates).
One entities. you do the same?

s
slipknot326 11.04.20

Of konradk
Return))

b
brovascka1 11.04.20

nikgrin
If you have pirates, not to be surprised,and if licensed then write to the developers and not here.Create the desired topics on the forum.

B
BoBaIIyTuH 11.04.20

On the license all is fine. All the problems with the game listed on the forum just for the pirates. WB after the failure of Arkham knight released a normal game with good optimization and with almost no glitches. Only noticed a couple of times in the desert of lost corpses with maggots. And there was a glitch in the battle with Clemam, he lost HP. After loading the save game, everything was fine.

d
dimon-alfa 11.04.20

When fired on the license was the time that the camera fell down and sideways. And sometimes cars disappear very quickly (especially exploding).

l
lordkazim 11.04.20

Thread who fixed this problem? if fixed pliz tell me how

S
Souldray 11.04.20

It seems the solution to the problem even in 2017 is not found...

M
Moretc 11.04.20

Pirates and licenses a shotgun shoots normally (as it should), like when driving and when walking. However once on Lizzie machine in a mine field in half vertically in the texture failed, but gave achivku to hold more than 4 second in the air when you jump on a car)