3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rampertumskin 11.04.20 12:09 pm

Where to find stilts? (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

hi, I know that on Venus where owned tell me((( at least in some locations.
27 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 11.04.20

Rampertumskin
The plot will give

m
maels666 11.04.20

Not the guys. Once you offer an improvement, between missions on the submarine, some members of the crew can tell you where are the rest improvements (fully restored)
Just to find I did not understand.

R
Rampertumskin 11.04.20

found it, thanks. I chose first the shoulders, the corset in the bunker under manglona and stilts on Venus in locatii where transport ( forgot as is called,but it's not a balloon not oberkommando.)

v
vugalaaa 11.04.20

has anyone found the shoulders?

T
Teranaft234 11.04.20

When you go to remove Obera, not Central exactly, like the top. As it will go to Stine will be ventilation, down down, take stilts. They also climbed to the top.

A
AR-81 11.04.20

vugalaaa
vugalaaa wrote:
has anyone found the shoulders?
No problem. In the beginning of the mission to assassinate the commandant. They even separate the rhombus are shown on the map, as a job.

J
JS_Denton 11.04.20

AR-81
This is for the explanation? Here I need to know where the shoulders are and how I should understand this, in what area they are in. Pliz write who normally Russian district so that the mission of this Example ( area of Venus -the mission settlement) and estimated at the location .

K
Karabas99 11.04.20

Stilts on Venus, there is a complex system.
Need to hop in a mine or a well, as (it is deep enough), there on the walls are something like the shelves on the bottom are those stilts, then using these hodul have to climb up.
What the well, I at least got out of the low passage...

A
AR-81 11.04.20

JS_Denton
JS_Denton wrote:
This is for the explanation? Pliz write who normally Russian district that is the mission such that
Especially for You chew and put in your mouth New Orleans, Bienville street. Mission for elimination of the chief of the commandant. The fixture is available if they received an assignment from one of the crew members of the Hammer eve, otherwise don't even try to find. The mission begins in a dilapidated house, down to the basement and exit into a large sewer will find power bracket. On the map the menu will be a marker.

W
White beard 11.04.20

In what kind of location is Compressive corset

G
Geber007 11.04.20

AR-81
I have created a theme, but I will try here and good luck. In the sewers as staples to pick up prompt. Please)) also it is Better to chew, but I can understand.(it was closed, and I have a bug with invisible gold found)

A
AR-81 11.04.20

White beard
White beard wrote:
In what kind of location is Compressive corset?
Manhattan, a nuclear bunker.
Geber007
Geber007 wrote:
everything is closed, do not go
And the quest you received from the team member Hammer eve? Appears in side missions? If not, go back and wait for it to give.

J
JS_Denton 11.04.20

AR-81 in thank you now I understand where to go and what to do. ATP
White beard. Corset to be in the Manhattan mission in the bunker. the first of these missions. there is almost the end of the road when near Oberlander going and there's a corset there and that he recently ran there sought and found. I took the corset climbed into the hole and was able to kill the overs .

G
Geber007 11.04.20

AR-81
Everything is there, even a marker. Just all the road which you can sort of go - closed.

A
AR-81 11.04.20

Geber007
Geber007 wrote:
Just all the road which you can sort of go - closed.
Weird. Specifically checked, he returned to the location, upon the return of all obstacles, previously broken, are recovered. Well, walking is free, quietly came to the same place.

G
Geber007 11.04.20

AR-81
Thank you, apparently the game has bagnola. Gold is invisible, no newspaper, which used to be able to pick up. So you have no staples)) thanks again.

K
Kamazz007 11.04.20

Dear friends tell me what should I do?Killed ugly old Frau Engel, got a job with the location of hodul, but the job on the battle map is closed.

m
mvictory 11.04.20

Kamazz007
Codes use.

K
Kamazz007 11.04.20

I'll try. Thank you.

a
atmaROZ 11.04.20

Even finding stilts, sliders and Tolkun) - the problem with the search of all items by 100%, becomes lighter(
Spoiler