3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Power_Killer 11.04.20 12:09 pm

In game FPS jumps. From 30 to 60 (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

But when you turn off vertical sync then the fps changes a little smoother. Guys how to remove this? Or how to enable v-sync via driver? Heard, it is a feature of the engine is.
(I have AMD)
11 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 11.04.20

the game went smoothly on ancient hardware with average settings. By the way the game itself is extremely demanding on the graphics card, but your video card (there should be system settings written but alas, I'm not psychic) certainly does not approach the minimum salary, and if suitable then update driver and rearrange the VS Redist

g
gmh4589 11.04.20

Power_Killer
Yes, it is a feature of the engine. If fps falls below a certain level (somewhere around 40), the engine limits the fps to 30. To correct a new iron, or reduced settings. The driver will not help here.

P
Power_Killer 11.04.20

walkris
Turned off v-sync pulls On ultra high at 40-50 fps. Me so be it, but the game limits it to 30, and in some scenes 60 of the SIS. requirements usually do not see because the monitor 5:4
The graphics card I have a radeon r7 260x 2gb

P
Power_Killer 11.04.20

Also, the game is not really taxing the computer (cpu 70%, gpu at 60). Drivers are updated. Visual too

D
DayPsycho 11.04.20

Guys, why when I Oberau Vert. sync the picture with movement or turns as if split into two parts, lubricated??

S
Setesh 11.04.20

I do the game does not give more than 30 fps (with this the game's a snooze), usually 10-15 in total removed
I know that I only have 3GB of video, while the required minimum is 4GB, the game is not being driven, adequately criticized for their hardware

B
Belomorkanal 11.04.20

DayPsycho
She and synchronization to remove gaps between frames.

D
DayPsycho 11.04.20

Belomorkanal
I agree, but why then it can be removed? what does that increase fps??

B
Belomorkanal 11.04.20

DayPsycho
Well, for instance, a plane cut off a lot of players in online FPS (first person shooter), by the fact that, on monitors with a frequency of 60 Hz, vertikalka increases inputflag, that is, the delay between mouse movement arm and turning the camera in the game. This delay is very noticeable, but in online FPS every fraction of a second can affect the outcome of the battle. The higher the frequency of the monitor, the less inputtag in the plane, I personally notice the difference between on and off plane, even on a monitor 144Гц at 60Hz in General, all sad.
Some off the plane to the FPS in the game was higher than the frequency of the monitor. This gives a dubious improvement in the smoothness of the game. Although some of the smoothness you can tell if the image on the monitor will be torn to pieces? Except that when FPS is below 20, the disabling of the rifle significantly reduces the retardation of the gameplay.

D
DayPsycho 11.04.20

Belomorkanal
got it! thank you very much for the clarification!!

g
gennaz 11.04.20

Power_Killer
Try to enable the enhanced sync in radeon settings and salachi the game by using frame rate control there,and the game shut her down.