3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 11.04.20 12:10 pm

Did the game? (Call of Duty: WWII)

The game was released. Managed or the same garbage as modern varfar 2,3, black ops, GOST, etc?
25 Comments
Sort by:
h
hanterwow 11.04.20

_Mahoney_
Oh yeah I'm somewhere with 3 times that part was and when was somewhere around one percent of the HP of the tank.
and control of the plane was no better.

d
dsom 11.04.20

again scolocate ?

y
yukon35 11.04.20

Protocol10
To black Ops 2 don't touch,and then on Zdorovie.In this game infuriated the scenes video, 5 min video-2 minuty action.

S
SergeyKorolev 11.04.20

Passed the game. The campaign was short(

P
Protocol10 11.04.20

yukon35
Thanks for the notification. Your instructions are of utmost importance.

u
ucher.u 11.04.20

Definitely a success.. like Moss. xD))
However, a paradox.
Here is the narrative with briefings, objectives, sequence of story, stories. it is of the Moss in those years. Another would be washed down the distribution of awards and medals after each mission, would be 100% Moss. ))
Apparently he decided that 17 years have passed and everything is forgotten.. and you can repeat, once solipistic competitor. :D)

y
yukon35 11.04.20

Protocol10, Please.

A
Andrey Zagniy 11.04.20

I as a fan certainly encouraging that they came back to the second world war, but unfortunately did it frankly bad. Thanks to incentives for refund, apparently I will never buy a new code.

I
Ilya Lyapin 11.04.20

_Mahoney_
Yes, and the aircraft control not Gud

D
DayPsycho 11.04.20

the couple kind of nonsense and nonsense! or am I too old already)) nooooo, really some cal slipped! the dialogues, the atmosphere of misery complete! reluctant to play, no catches! as the first cold, and even second and even United Offensive. Made for otmazy!! Young people, I pity you. Will play this HS degradation is inevitable, alas ((( .. although, maybe it should be??....

_
_Mahoney_ 11.04.20

Ilya Lyapin
Well, at least there's an auto-target acquisition, and tanks control wasd actually hated the tank forward, then back, another tower slow, well just tanks to kill, so one should be a shootout in the ass, a second sidewall!

d
daftCAT7 11.04.20

The game was a success yeah
Спойлерhttps://clips.twitch.tv/OilyCloudyHawkPeanutButterJellyTimeСпойлерhttps://clips.twitch.tv/FuriousPoisedFloofDansGame

D
DayPsycho 11.04.20

daftCAT
Ahhahaha!!! ))) Kapec))))) Super!!!!

K
KazymirZyba 11.04.20

The game was a success! It will certainly appeal to all gamers. Who already loved the series, and he'll do everything he wants and more, and those who continue to bitterly hate the series, will open a huge world of bias and fault-finding. All will be happy. Is it impossible to call a successful product?

N
Napalm561 11.04.20

Great game!!!

V
VETER15 11.04.20

Not parallel and not perpendicular...
3 hours to plunge into the seemingly simple words that sound something like this: Cool dude, favorite hangouts!
But the party already anyway...

D
DayPsycho 11.04.20

KazymirZyba
NO))

k
kalek 11.04.20

Managed definitely )))

P
Protocol10 11.04.20

In short, tonight played. The game has failed. Originality zero. The animation of the enemies and technology greetings from the 2000s, the Characters are cardboard and boring . In short it is better to go wolfenstein.

O
Overclock[er] 11.04.20

Yeah normal game, I as a fan liked it