3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horeus 11.04.20 12:11 pm

FPS sags in the game. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good time of day. There is a problem - began to sink fps when I switched from 1.26 to 1.27. At 1.26 I play on medium-high settings. Of the mods was Rootmap+Russian Expanses, USA Trucks Mod, mod KAMAZ. Average fps was equal to 45-50. Drawdowns were rare, inconsequential (5-7 fps), and mainly in the cities. Moved to version 1.27, put the same mods (well, except for KAMAZ). On medium-high fps I said goodbye and went to average 25-30. put low-medium (and low tried) as well - 25-30 fps with frequent sharp dips to 1-5 fps (I'm so annoyed). And now, drawdowns occur not only in cities, but everywhere. What could be the problem and how to solve it? p.s: the game license on Steam.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stabon 11.04.20

Horeus wrote:
p.s: the game license on Steam.
Generally play to 1.28,1.29 soon

K
Karen i Elita 11.04.20

Horeus
This is because the optimization of the game,or rather do not have it.Especially as not everyone needs ponapihali much to cut,hoping for the best production.But I don't want to change the game engine,more new.Think.what will continue to update and change settings and other things to make,the worse and worse.All the juice out, and so the ancient engine squeezed where else to completely kill the engine?The game will be the following performance requirements of the computer to ask that GTA 5,Forza will be in the corner Smoking.And the texture quality and other things, leaves much to be desired.

A
AlexBig10 11.04.20

Horeus
If you would have played with the console enabled with their all these mods at 1.26, it would have seen what color there line (can not be) and what color (red sure) the same fashion on the next version of 1.27. This is what I am very rarely one hundred percent fashion of the previous versions rolled into subsequent versions of the game. They work, but the game swears and this FPS in disadvantage or even can fly in some places of the map.

v
vovangt4 11.04.20

-Karen Grigoryan
Hi Karen! It has long been GTA 5 for the belt gagged! I have GTA on ultra fly. And ETS or even worse ATS, lag.

v
vovangt4 11.04.20

kllipers
New weather appeared in the 1.20 and 1.20 in FPS was normal.

H
Horeus 11.04.20

AlexBig10
I have a fashion correspond to the version 1.27.

R
Razorblade90 11.04.20

Many friezes arise from the physics of the accessories in the cab (don't put them off in the settings of their physics) and is more stable fps... through trial and error found the problem with the fps on your bucket ([email protected], 8 ram@1600,msi gaming 8gb 1070 x) in SP and MP without mods stable 60 fps, with mods and enabled physics (eksessov and accessni) 20+(inside the cabin,as if from a third party - 60). When you turn off physics with mod - 60 fps

v
vovangt4 11.04.20

kllipers
So I said that the ETS performance is better than the ATS.
vovangt4 wrote:
ETS or even worse ATS, but ...

H
Horeus 11.04.20

Razorblade90
So the most interesting that with physics and accessories for 1.26 worked without a problem, and 1.27 kind of tin is happening.

H
Horeus 11.04.20

Razorblade90
So you have not a bucket. Here's my bucket: i7-860 2.80 GHz/ 4gb ram/ asus radeon hd 5700 1gb. The computer is 7 years old. But he quietly digesting many new games at low settings. But how to ets, they do not fall. Give a stable 20-25 fps without drops.

G
Gera95 11.04.20

vovangt4 wrote:
in 1.27 but really started to cut!
Nothing like it on the contrary better to do. The cabin has become clearer, the range of rendering, and the sky, the clouds, sunsets, etc. the trees and the grass became clearer.
Spoiler
But that was before, on 1.26
Spoiler
The difference is obvious. Maybe that's why fps and sags at 1.27.