3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raz-dva-tri 11.04.20 12:11 pm

necr died in the city (Diablo 2)

NCR 91 level died in the city. Picked up some stuff in the location, when it is determined Cain, the client hangs. Launched the client again - came in this necro and when you try to open the inventory or go out of town client was passed out. And so many times. The rest of the spell at this time was alive and well. And after 3 days necr became gray and stopped to go to the game.
42 Comments
Sort by:
r
redoolf 11.04.20

Nehru and all sorts of rubbish to pick up!

w
wojok 11.04.20

one-two-three wrote:
And after 3 days necr became gray and stopped to go to the game
it sounds so ridiculous that even their chars frightened. maybe they, too, have greyish :(

K
Klassewer 11.04.20

it ie on the server it was? with customer is hardly something to do

r
raz-dva-tri 11.04.20

KlassewerНаверно on the server. Had some kind of thing that should not exist on this server, that died necr. Sorry, damn I've had it since the beginning of the season.

l
lait_one 11.04.20

one-two-three
what is this? could you elaborate? token or something in this spirit fell?

r
raz-dva-tri 11.04.20

lait_one what is this? could you elaborate? token or something in this spirit fell?
I do not remember, unique some. Like stick Nebraska, I still color it was not pleasant - kind of like crafting things, but not identified. Here the lineup and the error occurred.

w
wojok 11.04.20

lait_one
wow , ng possible Dorp token ? ))

K
Klassewer 11.04.20

one-two-three
some of these?
http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/elite/wands.shtml
and what do you mean probably? can you single played crapology

m
minovalo 11.04.20

after 3 days
A normal Orthodox life, you can dig. 40 remember-not forget.

U
Uncle Fred 11.04.20

Tricks Domina?

O
Obsessed 11.04.20

Like stick Nebraska, I still color it was not pleasant - kind of like crafting things, but not identified
Alir braton thank you for the innovations!!

O
Olezha Buhalo 11.04.20

MB it was created for the normal client and then moved on to the de's chest expanded, or Vice versa,well, the very essence of what Alto client pers cannot play and their client now too?

O
Obsessed 11.04.20

Oleg Bukhalo, no, just this kid is not so simple and could impossible - to gash the save game from the single to the server! Yes, but alir is also not a finger to do and vycheslit it by IP!

K
KISfly 11.04.20

I have one thought, that here is hidden some troling for the development of the next fluttery?

A
Archon Guard 11.04.20

I thought one

I even didn't seem, immediately, when the title saw, is already expected that going there will see all sorts of flood usernames nishtyaki.
but without proof, the verdict is unambiguous - stuffing is rather weak and the theme of the ticking.

but now, if it was a screen the same craft colors not identified things that would be interesting

r
raz-dva-tri 11.04.20

Archon Guard If you don't have access to the database server, then no proof you will not convince.

O
Obsessed 11.04.20

one-two-three, there seems to have been a similar case. people vaguely mentioned an object, similar to key (type, Terr, destr). but to get him to sense failed. nevertheless, it is extremely difficult to believe that the administration has introduced some uber rare but kosyachny (this is hard to believe :D) crap, drop which leads to such consequences. except in the light of logic: all dropouts mules, and other enchantments and occasionally die. :-)

after 3 days necr became gray and stopped to go to the game.
:D

U
Uncle Fred 11.04.20

Wait, when it will be FIRC gray...

O
Obsessed 11.04.20

Uncle Fred, he does (when we will poderiam). like the lizard from Bojana: people brought the iguana, she nipped him on the finger and it was for him to crawl everywhere. he was amazed at such devotion - pet repented and experiencing. the finger was swollen, went to the doctor and found out that these iguanas are poisonous, but the poison is weak and kosnov, they climb over a victim, waiting for her to die. ;-)

H
Herzeleidmann 11.04.20

gracewood wouldn't have died. gracewood you don't pop Negro - he packs vestigial.