3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raz-dva-tri 11.04.20 12:11 pm

necr died in the city (Diablo 2)

NCR 91 level died in the city. Picked up some stuff in the location, when it is determined Cain, the client hangs. Launched the client again - came in this necro and when you try to open the inventory or go out of town client was passed out. And so many times. The rest of the spell at this time was alive and well. And after 3 days necr became gray and stopped to go to the game.
42 Comments
Sort by:
w
wojok 11.04.20

actually knowing the date and time in logs or stacktrace, you can see what happened there..

O
Obsessed 11.04.20

wojok, I suspect that if the fate of the necro really interested in the author, he would write directly to admino. ;-)

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 11.04.20

A series of murders. You need to investigate.

Spoiler

p
pirya 11.04.20

Alex Bitansky
There's definitely something wrong. Previously dead in the city necro, and now the paladins started :(
It is recommended not to stand long on the bridge, and to be closer to Akari.

U
Uncle Fred 11.04.20

pirya
Not manly...will shoot at you, and gets into Akar!

p
pirya 11.04.20

Uncle Fred
Akara owns powerful eye, she is not afraid of shots.

O
Obsessed 11.04.20

Alex Bitansky, similar to the style of the killers of Bruce Lee. :(

U
Uncle Fred 11.04.20

pirya
Maniac this, apparently, is not so simple...no matter how he defiled her powerful eye.

O
Obsessed 11.04.20

Uncle Fred, in my opinion, the greatest risk now eye fell on the fallen bridge. ;-)
especially when you consider how close Emilio with his dick! :With

U
Uncle Fred 11.04.20

Obsessed
Innovation? Loznitsa experience hides a secret...faithless Emilio podkladyvaya from behind with the stick on the edge until you ofcases in the city...and a barbarian, the barbarian at all!

U
Umka_S 11.04.20

in the position last season, the torch had written to Sorka, but really for the necro, accidentally noticed the dmg was less, and then at random op op a he necro

i
ixdon 11.04.20

TC, you would live at least gash

r
raz-dva-tri 11.04.20

ixdon TC, you would live at least gash
The script will be written?

O
Obsessed 11.04.20

one-two-three, not purely neighing. well, or with the screen of your unknown pieces. ;-)

i
ixdon 11.04.20

If necr already dead, it's too late to drink Borjomi (to shoot video).

I mean a video of how you necr crashes and you are unable to go to him

R
Resu 11.04.20

keep watching

H
Herzeleidmann 11.04.20

Persian is dying in the city under the poison, if you remove the rags, giving hope at the current level of health equal to unity. just ditched my haze Asya in Harrogate. it may have played a role is negative (-51) poizon RES. give my regards to omalu hell I house pipe shatal.

i
ixdon 11.04.20

Hmm, interesting. Get home - I'll try

S
Sanchez Ramirez 11.04.20

Yes, interesting observation. It turns out that Blizzy stepped and HP are not subtracted from the maximum, and the current one. Cruel!

m
minovalo 11.04.20

Waste croosing, though not with a hangover. and poison a random kid from the FAC, RES negative: not dying.

Nays mule. :D