3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jacob Temple 11.04.20 12:12 pm

Innkeepers and herbalists on the map? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me is there any FIX which does not give to disappear the marks on the map when removed from the location for example, innkeepers, and herbalists? The location of the Tavern Crow's tail is, and that and the other but I will move to another place their markers from the map disappear.

8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 11.04.20

There is a problem

X
Ximik63 11.04.20

https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/943/?

J
Jacob Temple 11.04.20

Ximik63
Tried all three versions of the mod. LITE\ STANDARD\ FULL. Shows circles and exclamation marks in different colors (depending on the version of the mod) like quests. And the innkeepers, and herbalists remained hidden. Not the same. Interactive map seems the only panacea.
Спойлерhttp://witcher3mods.ru/v/#2/42.4/-22.5

X
Ximik63 11.04.20

Jacob Temple
I have everything working. they don't immediately appear, maybe first they need to be cached (on the screen it is visible)

J
Jacob Temple 11.04.20

Ximik63
Checked, you're right, they need to open the new. One problem this mod is not friendly with modFastTravelFromAnywhere. For the help and the tip on the mod in any case, thank you. Replace FastTravel... in the console command AllowFT(1).

X
Ximik63 11.04.20

Jacob Temple
even script merger is not helping? sometimes the conflict is not particularly serious, so it is possible and pens to correct

J
Jacob Temple 11.04.20

Ximik63
Perhaps helps, but watching the video tutorial on working with script merger decided it's easier to use the console. People in the video seems well-versed in this program but even it took him 10 minutes to eliminate (though with other mods) conflicts. Too long and abstract or have a bad example of how to use it.

J
Jacob Temple 11.04.20

Ximik63
Does not help. Waited half an hour while he tried to fix it and cut down.

Spoiler