3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ToperH 11.04.20 12:12 pm

Cheaters and abuser (Dark Souls 3)

reinstalled Windows and forgot to save the saves.
Well, I think OK,I'll be back ,fun ,will pvp for low llah with streight.
In the end, I'm LVL 25,I re-drilled invade dudes with weapons, which I barely damage who have guns from DLS.
gg
though PS4 buy
28 Comments
Sort by:
T
ToXeNsiUs 11.04.20

Those who spetsializiruyutsya on pvp, proceed as follows: create a character optimal for their class, through friends throw themselves all that is necessary (weapons, rings +2 and +3, armor) and with this baggage, invade the worlds of other players. The game is already far not new, and all available methods of obtaining the necessary things are already studied and passed. In the second darque, by the way, to keep CM as low as possible did likewise. Remember how I was at level 15 invaded pax, Seth knight Loyce, with their own sword. And the way it is, under normal conditions, the passage of many, many hours of hard farm. Needless to say that my character moved over to the fire after the first shot.

d
ducks4yquack 11.04.20

you can invade chalice with weapons with equal sharpening and LVL, and I have a million times invaded at LVL 65 and I've only met a couple of times, just no luck I guess

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 11.04.20

The PS 4 also has cheaters.

J
JABA AZAZINA 11.04.20

ToperH
it's still the norm to me as people went, I don't remember what level I was, but the fact that he was behind me had teleported, and then the lightning vahetul, breaking all the stuff, except weapons. how wondrous then had to run about 20-40K souls to farm to fix it

A
Agat7 11.04.20

On a PC, restored backup saves and do not care who you have invaded.

T
ToperH 11.04.20

ducks4yquack
because cheaters usually invade)

ToXeNsiUs
well, or just in the trainer knock yourself LVL

in General, let it be of the cheaters,but I would like online dark 15-20K(

R
Rolemanser 11.04.20

0000Ptasha
Not once in x2 and 3 cheaters on the PS4 is not met, this is how they citerat?

i
inad 11.04.20

0000Ptasha
Yes, Yes, and yesterday I was on Mars flew up and saw the green men. Says hi.

R
RGC 11.04.20

By the way, in vain laugh, on the PS4 they are certainly a bit, but cheaters definitely is. On YouTube there is a video

R
Rolemanser 11.04.20

RGC
Mars, too, there are little green men, don't believe? On YouTube there are even videos of people who have seen them, talked and even went with them to visit Mars.

_
_TEZ_ 11.04.20

ToperH
This was in the first DS, dude is rocking a LVL 30, runs the game, all weapons are sharpened to the max and extinguishes the streight.

s
siame 11.04.20

Well, I have a Persian, to host a forest, 45 level, weapons +4 (special +2). The guardians killed, but killed Midir and Champion. So anything is possible.

First I have to catch on fire from dudes in the forest with the sword of the Gael, and then, as the game became bored with this pers to move slowly forward. So he came to the Gael, but not yet fought.

Rolemanser
inad

inad wrote:
Yes, Yes, and yesterday I was on Mars flew up and saw the green men. Says hi.
Swallow.

R
Rolemanser 11.04.20

0000Ptasha
In the video I saw evidence that you're playing on the console, gestures which show the layout of the controller Sony? so I game on PC frequently with the controller from hboks 360 play.
Throw a reference on your profile in PS, see what you have the game for PS4 and awards.

Rolemanser
I do not care whether you believe or not..

R
Rolemanser 11.04.20

0000Ptasha
I can make a video how I play horizon zero down or some of us write to - play games on PC.

Rolemanser
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4477-dark-souls-iii/denisptasha

R
Rooough 11.04.20

ToXeNsiUs
Well, not necessarily, I have friends in DC, but at 30m level managed to get into the city behind the wall, so ring to +3, to be honest it is not uncommon.

t
tatunserg 11.04.20

Well, I guess once a cheater met in DS-2. In short, he was just having fun, called phantoms and extinguished them. That is, the friendly phantoms cannot damage each other, but he could... And so I can't remember anymore, Bo play poorly, and almost never fight with people who did not win. There are really bright days when everything works, then they were not happy that it got invaded.

Z
Zerral 11.04.20

0000Ptasha4плойку still not broke, and you're talking about what the cheaters say