3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimoha12312 11.04.20 12:13 pm

help with graphics card (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

the people I have NVIDIA 970 4 gg memory and in the graphics settings is written that is used 1864 MB of the 4096 but the game gives 50 fps ! and sometimes and up to 8 drops ! how to increase video memory ? occurs on high worked well any half
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowclonejutsu 11.04.20

dimoha12312
To increase expose to the schedule above, on ultra, etc., plus higher resolution and do, and VRAM will be more involved
But of course the impact on fps will drop significantly..
This vidyuhi say already obsolete for this game

G
GEMORRROY 11.04.20

dimoha12312
As. And 50 only, probably because percent already Packed to capacity and more than 50 personnel stupidly can't draw.
how to increase video memory ?
Put 4K resolution and tile to the ceiling.

M
MikuHadsune 11.04.20

Shadowclonejutsu
No, it's not outdated, it's just that they always like optimization full bottom. Actually as to wild Lens. I have the ultra in 2K lag. The system profile. Jubilee was never able to optimize.
PS By the way destiny goes to 4K excellent.

M
MikuHadsune 11.04.20

dimoha12312
That would increase memory consumption, increase the resolution of textures, namely their quality. Shadows and lighting can safely put on the middle ( PTS thrown fps ), also I advise you to put the most simple smoothing. FXAA. Else look at the discretion.
To use more than 3.5 GB on the card does not suggest 500MB because she's slow.
Also try to put the game on SSD (if you have it). Well, the last GDAL patches because game is terribly optimized, complain about all of this.

S
SPR1GGAN 11.04.20

dimoha12312
on the ultra went through the entire game ,the average fps 30-45 ,and because it rested, in percent ,of the same card 970 ,but the percent of the server 8 nuclear ,it is also for ultra stable 60 .
so 970 is still normal pulls if not on ultra ,on high at least ,the assassin and apparently the 780 on ultra go ,optimized for video cards are good .

S
Shadowarm 11.04.20

Shadowclonejutsu wrote:
This vidyuhi say already obsolete for this game
I think your tips here are outdated for this site

d
dimoha12312 11.04.20

Spoiler
I do not think that the percent of crap and closed all programs not one setting above average is not raised shadows and lighting on low antialiasing is off ! Monique 1920 1080 why, then, 50 fps is the ultimate dream ?

d
dimoha12312 11.04.20

it is clear as in the game to increase the consumability of memory ! just why lag in half of the memory ? can't the second half salocin to be ?

d
dimoha12312 11.04.20

without the game CPU usage 3%

d
dimoha12312 11.04.20

if you can not see

A
Alex the One 11.04.20

dimoha12312
You're fine with the map, nothing there is locked, this game under any circumstances will not use more than 2.5 GB in FHD. In the same Witcher the maximum consumption of RAM in FHD ~ 2GB. The game rests on the percent, look at how much you have the kernel loaded, well and 970 are unlikely to be given a stable 60fps on ultra even with i7 8 series

v
vitalik76 11.04.20

Generally the graphics card is the bottleneck for games is not. This game doesn't need a particularly fancy graphics card. Even the recommended system requirements state a graphics card is very weak by modern standards. The game has no complex charts. And that's what the game is demanding, so it is up to the processor and probably it all and rests. i7-4770K only 4 nuclear and apparently downloaded the game 100%. The author does not need to run for a new video card, the problem is clearly the CPU. Rather, the problem is with the game, because the maintenance of two protection systems are expensive and the more cores a processor has, the better.

S
SPR1GGAN 11.04.20

Alex the One

stable there is not what video card apparently does not yield ,drawdown incomprehensible ,just out of the blue .

d
dimoha12312 11.04.20

Yes, just kick turned the anti-aliasing and put everything on PTS high result of 60 fps albeit with subsidence but even better than the minimum

d
danene 11.04.20

Do not take golbuu person. I have an i7 3770, overclocked and true 1080 in full HD gives a stable 60 frames with synchronization enabled. So the problem is not in stone, and in an old map.

S
SPR1GGAN 11.04.20

danene
and you do not mind the video above ,where he had 55 frames with dips to 45 ,and the TSA drawdown up to 8
In the game where between ultra settings and minimum salary ,the difference in 5-7 shots ,is this normal?I understand that for you below 60fps ,it is a pain and sad and need to escape for a new card ,but then that is not the case .

v
vitalik76 11.04.20

danene wrote:
So the problem is not in stone, and in an old map.
So it's easy to identify. Just look at how many downloaded the video card and processor. And it can be done right in the game click F1. If pressed twice displays the details.

v
vitalik2187836 11.04.20

What kind of sofa experts here? On ultra in FHD passed the game without any accusations (the first patch was dead hangs for 3-4 seconds).

Spoiler
FPS top left. Me 40 fps with rare dips to 30 completely satisfied.

v
vitalik76 11.04.20

vitalik2187836 wrote:
What kind of sofa experts here? On ultra in FHD passed the game without any reproaches
Me too, what? But my computer, even with the straining, but allows you to pull the game two and a couple of crutches - steam and yupley. But not all cores will be enough to maintain all programs that absolutely necessary for the game.

f
fare28 11.04.20

Tell my story (my PC ryzen 5 1600, gtx 1060 6gb, 16 gb of operatives). No as the game does not want to work smoothly on 60 fps on ultra settings, the failures and unresponsiveness are present with VSYNC and without it. At a minimum, the situation does not change, slightly higher overall fps, but in General, lags and friezes remained. The CPU is almost constantly loaded all 12 cores at 100%, graphics card is also loaded on 95-100%, while it heats up to 75 degrees. For example, in the Witcher, it is involved in 80-85 percent and is heated to 82 degrees, the processor is loaded by 25-30%. Something tells me that there is something wrong and they messed with the optimization (in WD2 c the computer I was playing at 30 fps). Yet found such a solution, all the settings are removed at a high, turned off the smoothing modifier resolution set to 140%, and lock the fps at 45. Total the game is 45 fps very smoothly (playing with gamepad).