3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gideon Vi 11.04.20 12:13 pm

ARKS - there is no portal to the Halls of Echoes (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Colleagues, a question on the final Chapter
Spoilerset this picture in my ARKS
http://i97.fastpic.ru/big/2017/1107/c0/3981be534490400806adff97993110c0.jpg
Ailment died of the Halls do not echo. It turns out, the necromancer of Marriage and the sword not to talk?
14 Comments
Sort by:
m
makc11021992 11.04.20

Gideon Vi
so I had to save her) I have Tarkin stood on the shore, after dialogue, he rested in another dimension so it does not interfere, I think if the illness died of palaces there, and Tarkin was just as well stay at the wreckage of the ship

G
Gideon Vi 11.04.20

makc11021992
I would love to save her if I knew where :) Before leaving with a Nameless island she told me about your contract. I said support and we went to the ARKS. Then the ship crashed, the Illness dies in the cutscene, Tarkin goes into the Palace. A needle in a duck, a duck in a hare, hare in shock, damn it.

a
alexius2301 Akimov 11.04.20

Gideon Vi
And is not visible when the anchor on the mini map you click?

A
Amishor 11.04.20

Whoa, I didn't even know that the Illness may die... I have It on arrival at the ARKS coughs and complains about the Awakened.
Some more decisions about her was?

G
Gideon Vi 11.04.20

alexius2301 Akimov
Yes, the content on the screenshot in the first post.

Amishor
it seems that this branch of Larian still not worked, because:
1) the Necromancer goes to collect the uber-sword in the Palace, than he tells us.
2) After dungeons whites in the job in black and white: we must ask Tarkin. It is implied that we have the opportunity.
3) still have the ability to send things to the ship.
In General, bug in the bug and glitch whipping. The game is a miracle as is good, but buggy scribe. Against this background, what is still not transferred to the rollers after serving with the unnamed island in the ARKS does not always come across translated places/things perceived as some do not care.
And dies Illness piercing :p
Yes, because Illness does not help us against the Doctor, not to lose the Lowes, you can find a helmet that gives immune to the charm. Doc then turns into child's play, because only I can do is cast a meaningless charm at Lowes.

A
Amishor 11.04.20

Gideon Vi
Bugs caught, but I was all bearable, with the Illness that lucky.
I've passed by beginning a fight with the Doctor, but the Illness did not help - although I quickly did the reboot will come after the Consulate. The ARKS I have some sadness with the group, I have no red Prince no, nor the Lowes, we have all silently beat.

G
Gideon Vi 11.04.20

Amishor
If the Lowes Lamour, makes sense after cutting out the dock to find her - a very beautiful scene.
Illness, if still alive, must meet in front of the house and offer to go to another plan, to put out candles with showers. So the decision, if there is a Lowes and have something to cover her up from the charm.
Besides a helmet there is another potion that gives imun to the charm. I think they'll be suitable.

m
makc11021992 11.04.20

Gideon Vi
I hesitate to ask but little: On the bloody island of demons killed?

A
Amishor 11.04.20

Gideon Vi
The lowes went to feed the fish in the beginning, I have another group. But here at the Doctor's house was, a fight started, and the Ailment is not. Will wait until like around.

G
Gideon Vi 11.04.20

makc11021992
A lawyer by zero divided, the girl on the ship moved. About the other two I do not remember.
Clarification of injury: prior to departure from the Nameless island, she turned to us, saying that it helps us in exchange for helping her America that we take out of the gallows. Since it does not, Illness is requested to help us, to which I agreed. Upon arrival at the ARKS ship is broken, the Ailment says that for each transition in the Palaces literally paying with their soul. And now, they say, there's nothing left, and behind it already came the one with whom she had a contract. And die in the same cutscene, make I can not do anything.
The question is, with whom she has a contract. If the king, then the Larian didn't think through, because I have after the unnamed island can be a braid, allowing the contract to break up (it could give shukubo, but before arriving at b.the island is abandoned). However, Larian, and so with this scythe really sucked, because the ARKS I freed wendigo from the contract and eventually met her again in the treasure of the paladin where she had to go if I it is the scythe is not given.
If the contract with the intermediary-demon Lawyer, he went into a minus and not for Ailments to appear.
If with someone else, the Larian didn't bother to tell us anything.
The bug in the bug and glitch :)
The game is beautiful and I'll buy it, but as with the first part, after the release of the extended edition, no bugs, no glitches everything to be translated. Now, MNU is not a paid beta tester :)

G
Gideon Vi 11.04.20

Amishor
Illness, like, supposed to meet in front of the house, as soon as you find it. So, apparently, is not destiny.

G
Gideon Vi 11.04.20

Recorded not a big movie, where they transferred and completed a valid task and the scene of death.
https://yadi.sk/i/kxT-x1Qt3PZjKw

G
Gideon Vi 11.04.20

How do I burn. I don't know how people passing one, but with the passage of the co-op finale - the bottom. Freaks will not bother.

m
makc11021992 11.04.20

Gideon Vi
now even it became interesting, what action triggers the death ailments
PS I about it did not agree but refused, and began questioning how you can help but the illness is not admitted that to do. Just talked about a deal and a favor from my side.
p. p. S. And when I first fled from the Inquisition was necessary to protect the illness during a rite of passage, you got it? I mean I have finished the ritual and it is not interrupted