3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark_Petrovich 11.04.20 12:13 pm

Leaders, whether they are thrice cursed (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

People, this game has reached 2 of the act, immediately ran to kill the leaders, dunno why just how it wanted. So, killed them both, started to tame the captains and Ogre henchman, who tipo teaches what tamed to do says - dude, you put your Orc to a Warchief, what would the bodyguard was. And how to send it... They're both dead... the Game works well and does not leave the menus of the army. So, if there any possibility to resurrect the leader? Or just skip this moment with selection of a bodyguard or something...
5 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tayra-no Tekesi 11.04.20

Dark_Petrovich
To obtain skill in the resurrection of captains only towards the end of the game. And then, you can resurrect only his.
PS Bros still olog high, not Ogre.

D
Devilgroup87 11.04.20

Tyra-but Takeshi
I agree. Also zakosyachil one point with the captains, I just became less and all. Moved some, and that's it. Tried to swing from Oren, they have been dropping like flies. In the end, scored on lutich 60, and just left it as is. He fought till blue in the face on his forehead. Difficult, but quite real. tops take away from me and not enough skill...alas...

17723 11.04.20

Dark_Petrovich
on the last difficulty like there will be new leaders to emerge

D
Devilgroup87 11.04.20

Lexa_StarLord
It is, but replace the leaders of the dead, they do not want. Just becomes harder to play, with fewer leaders. Top the bodies lay, and not to supply and not to replace. The game itself wants. Will have to accept.

k
kostya_2d 11.04.20

I recommend to skip time. Should new leaders be appointed-rise