3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bonus_Caesar 11.04.20 12:13 pm

Independently rotating transport [PS3-PS4] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Problem - if you drive a motorcycle, a great aircraft - transport driving/flying to the side. That is, just hit the gas and the motorcycle, for example, immediately starts to go left as if I clamped the joystick to the left. If, for example, to fly on a plane, the plane yourself up and pravuyu side and control it almost impossible. this problem all the time - ever since the first time sat on the bike. To start a new game tried the same thing. May be somebody knows how to fix this problem?
11 Comments
Sort by:
p
paren_s_raboty 11.04.20

this you already own this look

b
bibop121 11.04.20

This problem I sit on the bike hit the gas and he did not intervene on its hind legs stands up, what is it?

P
Private Pyle 11.04.20

Tilt your controller is affected. In the settings you can disable.

D
Dr.Gamer 11.04.20

Try to look in nastrojkah in motion sensor turn off the bike or the bike

H
Holy-Jerusalem 11.04.20

When I get on a motorcycle, Bicycle or plane, then I get glitches with the controls and the transport itself rotates, even when I don't feel anything, but just going forward.Because of this, I don't ride the above vehicles, and this prevents the execution of missions.Console-ps3 controller-sixaxis dualshok3, if necessary.Maybe something with a joystick?

H
HitD 11.04.20

Holy-Jerusalem
look in obciach, shouldn't have теб9 the management of these types of vehicles on gyroscope.(this is when the responsible for turning the movement of the controller in space)

b
bravointheua 11.04.20

Holy-Jerusalem
I guess the problem is the controller, how it behaves in other games(particularly racing)?

H
Holy-Jerusalem 11.04.20

HitD
Oh, thank you!!! I just realized that I included this control, any idea what it is.
bravointheua
Everything is fine, just GTA 5

b
bravointheua 11.04.20

Holy-Jerusalem
Okay, I see - problem solved.
Enjoy the game!

M
MMihaill 11.04.20

People well you that, in settings specifically has a clause : Sensor parametria, settings > motion sensor and turn off what you need and what not !

H
Harek23 18.03.22

Private Pyle
And how to turn it off and where, I just can’t find