3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FuLHousE 11.04.20 12:13 pm

Board game Quint on the motives of the Witcher 3 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, has anyone really seen this game? I found old information that she had to go in kollektsionku xbox one

If anyone has information, please share. When will where to buy. On ebay from 3800р. saw...
22 Comments
Sort by:
e
edwardvega89 11.04.20

Lol

D
DAZZDRANAGON 11.04.20

In the game sick of it ... And then even in real life ... !!! You go to the forest !

P
Pulse Ultra 11.04.20

Gnev999
Thank you, your opinion is very important to us.

P
Prosto Max 11.04.20

the game is like

D
DAZZDRANAGON 11.04.20

Pulse Ultra
Ash tree stump =) !

S
Sagivari Isit0 11.04.20

love this Quint, I just spent hours in playing awesome still decks of cards and more

S
Solidar 11.04.20

the game, which in my opinion is cooler Hearthstone, gash her online.

N
Narutofed 11.04.20

Salavat
Compared to Hearthstone is too simple. The whole logic is based on how early your opponent will fold ops.

S
SP-minus 11.04.20

normal game, but simple
the problem with her only single-celled

S
Solidar 11.04.20

Narutofed
PS then of course simple)

L
LittleJoke 11.04.20

Don't know what will happen next, when there is a full deck of top cards, but now I really hard. Even when fishermen from villages all sorts thrown into the battle any 10-level characters, and the innkeeper execution of non stop use, not to mention those cases, when the round is immediately at the 3 spies are sending to me getting 6 new cards inside which is sure to be some other penalty or a card, adding to your table giving 2 more.. and this is the time, as I have not that punishment or 10уровневых no, even just some rank 4-5 is not enough to throw perorangan from the finished deck which just spoil everything), Yet win only by luck - when the enemy is not lucky with the deck and there will not be pile the top card, which is very rare.

e
essenin 11.04.20

LittleJoke
when I was at the tournament in Passiflora played already began to think that nsusc constantly wins, because the script is so conceived. Only you start to think that you win without options, it starts all sorts of violent maps to get wins. But times 10 with all the same mastered him.
And Yes, Quint is also very much, it would be cool if smartphones would online delivered.

U
UNATCO 11.04.20

Yes ofigenskaya game =))))

O
Old_Nick 11.04.20

essenin
I wonder what Saha did?
I have no problems with newscom neither elf was no - 1 times, and - in several passages. But with the Sakha every time - only with 3-4-5 ;) attempts

a
ant240801 11.04.20

Old_Nick
With a deck of nilfgaard or the North, yet never lost, in the deck 3 spy, 3 stuffed animals, all the characters, except for Triss ( why her being hurt made the weakest of the characters), 3 healer ( if 1 North), no card weaker than 6.
Standard tactic - to steal her spies, it is desirable to win without the help of spies the first round, the second doctors foreshot soldiers, spies replenish the deck.

v
viri69 11.04.20

or did the version Guinta on mobile platforms.

s
ssvsergey 11.04.20

ant240801
Something you turned down-never lost.I've now come to the tournament and still lost 2 times-the blacksmith and the merchant.Playing for the 2nd time and know all the details, but to never lose-don't believe

a
ant240801 11.04.20

ssvsergey
Don't believe

B
Budaev Dmitriy 11.04.20

Now along with the addition of cards are sold for play Quint

U
Ukraina Dnepropetrovsk 11.04.20

The cards themselves, which are presented here can be much cheaper with delivery to Russia and Ukraine for the day to buy these guys

vk.com/kupit_witcher_gvint

They first started to sell them and have built a good recommendation. Also - they are the initiators of many tournaments and meetings, which are written on the wall and in discussions. Join the group and stay up to date with news, tournaments, as well as choose the excellent and proven quality for your money