3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kleycore 11.04.20 12:15 pm

Algirdas Background Merek impossible killed (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

That kind of nonsense? 50+ level, 1500-2000 damage, he simply heal all damage which I paint.
Apply 1000 damage,and he immediately otkrivaetsa 10,000
This Balka on the background of his burning estate

To kill*
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
Movsha 11.04.20

He's just immortal

K
Kleycore 11.04.20

Movsha
I googled and saw vidosik where he calmly beat and he's not otkrivaetsa.
So I now avoid him fight?

K
Kleycore 11.04.20

I remember I have had the same shit with the werewolf at the tree with the black spirit, just thelial instantly all damage

k
kai2613t 11.04.20

maybe bug , try to load a manual save (if any ) before this mission and Yes he is immortal , but the battle you win in the story .

K
Kleycore 11.04.20

kai2613t
Yes Bagnoles with protecting not hillsa.

J
JABA AZAZINA 11.04.20

Kleycore
You have though so... but I during the battle elixir cleansing accidentally drank (forgot the cell clean, he was just standing there,where the sign was)

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.04.20

load earlier save and talk to him so that the fight was not at all

k
kai2613t 11.04.20

Nikotinoz_
it is possible and so (by which I mean the dialogue), just most get stuck in a local fight , not realizing the nature of the business in the first pass, I also got (disassembly) to what led this fight .

J
JC Jensen 11.04.20

and what I can kill? that's it lol

S
Soomochka 11.04.20

You can reduce the difficulty to defeat him and return to the place.

g
gerasader 11.04.20

Soomochka
On the complexity of the death lower difficulty level leads to disabling achievements

A
Amishor 11.04.20

I didn't even know that with him at this point, you can fight... For all the passage and climbed with him to the fight, so thoughtful red-haired man - why did it beat!

K
Kleycore 11.04.20

Soomochka
gerasader
SampleText
it was a bug, the complexity of what makes sense to change, he was thelevels(10,000 HP,after I punch in 1000) that should not make any difficulty. The latest patch,and the werewolf is the same bug was in the first patch...OBNOVLENIYA

K
Kleycore 11.04.20

deeVries
man there wanted to execute, I could not let this happen!!111!

A
Amishor 11.04.20

Kleycore
The man I did not know, and this - red and brooding! But seriously - I really have never climbed with him in a fight, didn't even know that it is possible to get - except for the ending where it is obvious. I liked the character, even when at the beginning of the DLC I thought that it will only be passing by. Oh, that's what I miss in some games, so this ladies GG...

S
Shoma Rasulov 11.04.20

Amishor
in the final, with him not getting into a fight...

N
NovoAgain 11.04.20

Kleycore
I somehow managed to lard, but it took 20 minutes (on the penultimate difficulty). Harder than Eredin. Drank a decoction of the Griffin, which increases damage resistance depending on the damage your opponent, drank the broth...don't remember which, it shorter increases the damage resistance depending on the weight of the equipment and armor. Took selle Rafa White, regenasure all health and gives 2 seconds invulnerability. In addition to this I have been a huge plus to damage due to mutagens and pumped skill synergy. Helped another set of armor of a Griffin. Set this armor allowed along with a Petri potion (increases the power of signs)
to increase the power quena to unrealistically high level, Quen quietly endured (!) his strongest blow, when the sword became red. Thus, I saved the father of the girl and saw the coolest cut scene with no less naikruteyshy phrase, As you can see, I'm not so easy to lose your head