3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20 12:15 pm

Where can you find plants \"Healing the roots\"? (Elex)

Actually, the subject

Spoiler

Where to find this pot?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.04.20

In Mavalane. Localized no bindings.

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

Stanislavski
Are you sure? Megalan large.
I have collected more than 500 herbs and more than 40 different herbs. But this - no. And nowhere I have not seen her. Ran through the locations - in Abuse - order 20 minutes under points, in the Edan - 20 minutes. found this grass, collected and watched all the grass that points were discovered.
and that pot was never found. because people ask this question. At least the approximate territory would know. where this weed look.

D
Ded MastDay 11.04.20

Enuard Aid
If I am not mistaken, at the beginning of the game, the Berserk, a character named Bourne, gave quest harvest time, where you had to find 8 Mature medicinal roots. It is possible they are. Grow exclusively in the area of this island.
Spoiler
UPD. Checked this quest grass no longer appears, so it is still not it. Will look for.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.04.20

Enuard Aid wrote:
Are you sure? Megalan large.
I have collected more than 500 herbs and more than 40 different herbs. But this - no. And nowhere I have not seen her.
Oh, those flowers were on the quest. Well, okay. I'm talking about something already forgotten. There then anywhere else, if that job at the lake. I was completed so long ago that I do not remember the names of those roses.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 11.04.20

Open my theme on the Golden sepatu, there is a spoiler of the wolf is the root link to the German website, click the green tab and find heilkraft, you will show on the map

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
Thanks for the tip!
If you believe this data, Neither in Abuse nor Edan the grass is not growing. Grows only in the Tawara, where it will need to look for.
Will launch late in the game, check the pot.
Will have to check. so many drugs he could use without being an Outcast.

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
I tried to search. but never found. on request another pot. The nearest is quest plants

D
Ded MastDay 11.04.20

Enuard Aid
ALEXIY4EVER
In General, guys can't search for Healing the roots, they are not in the game. I hate to disappoint you, but the German Heilkraut (healing herb), in the Russian localization, miraculously turned into Giocarei. As always, the localizers screwed up by turning the same pot with different parts of the text differently, hence the confusion. Healing roots is Giocarei. And people run around Magallano, looking for those damned roots.
Spoiler

The only option is to temporarily switch to German or English language, cook this prep, and then switch back to Russian. How to do it, I think no need to explain.
PS. I have, unfortunately, not this recipe, so can not yet to check.