3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
ubiquitous 11.04.20 12:15 pm

Textures and stuff (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good day to all fans dalnoboev!
Don't know how anyone, but I have a lot of questions to the developers of the tracks and textures.
Everything is fine, but with each new version the developers pay more attention to junctions and nature, what about trucks???
The model templates have a lot of punch (just made on the ball) which are visible to the naked eye. Barriers on the roads, too, want to be better and thoughtful.
Here are a couple of skrinshotov in my defense...
Thank you in advance for your understanding.

7 Comments
Sort by:
P
POSTAL_VL 11.04.20

You complain about developers using modal truck, not being able normally to rotate and is clearly rushing on the roads?

u
ubiquitous 11.04.20

POSTAL_VL
Overturned trailers and trucks is the consequences of automatic Parking, dumping on the roads is the result of an improper prescription of the mass, and the poles and fence it doesn't even describe (and it just so happens), as it is impossible to predict the behavior of traffic tries to cut you no matter which lane you're going. Try it with a double trailer call emergency help and travel STO...

P
POSTAL_VL 11.04.20

1) the Fence: do not come near them. In Europe actually the place is small and the roads are mostly quite narrow.
2) Parking: I suspect that the schools also, due to mods on truck and trailer. How much play, ever this system is not kosyachila (although it has long Park all by myself, even in the most zhopny places)
3) Prescription weight again - fashion (seen that where lying on the road, the trailer is not the default)
Traffic, Yes, pretty blatant, I agree. And fines for their improper behavior frequently gets the player, but you have to be careful is not in vain in the car mirror cost, and have the opportunity to look around.
Double trailers and STO: I can't say for the entire game to call a tow truck 10 times the strength. It is possible that you have, again, there is a mod on tandems across Europe, although they are allowed only in the Scandinavian countries. And when you call a tow truck in Europe, a truck with a cargo simply do not fit in a standard prefab.
PS: still can't understand how the situation turned out for the 5th screen

M
MgZ 11.04.20

ubiquitous
take write the developers in the steam community, especially saying that you here is a mod played and they delbaere inept

B
B.A.N. 11.04.20

Muhahaha,yeah)

u
ubiquitous 11.04.20

POSTAL_VL
The first trailer was fine, and the second stupidly got a hitch and no there and not here - the tow truck... a HUNDRED would not fit and had to load a previously saved game and so get out from this situation. Just spent the extra 20 minutes...

v
vmirko75 11.04.20

and still play on ultra low and texture will Shine)))