3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pakc666 11.04.20 12:15 pm

Flickering objects. (Cities: Skylines)

After deleting some subscriptions (mods) from the WorkShop'and (mostly homes and cars) began to flicker objects on the map, and all. All small detache, trees, cars (static), fences-basically everything that is not related to buildings, roads, and dynamic objects are now flickering. What sootvestvenno fiercely termsit the game. What could be the reason?
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr. SD 11.04.20

Unsubscribe to be aware of. Got the same thing in the game after the latest update.

P
Pakc666 11.04.20

mr. SD
Not iskolyucheno that I have it too after the latest update, and nothing from the mod is not connected. Because it was updated in the same day, when I removed the extra fashion.

P
Pakc666 11.04.20

mr. SD
Have you installed the DLC Unlocker?

m
mr. SD 11.04.20

Pakc666
No, it's not installed.
And, Yes, the same day the game went - blink.

P
Pakc666 11.04.20

mr. SD
The problem was solved in the middle ages. A sore arm? To cut off the hand! :D
Changed the graphics card from GTX 650 TI to the GTX 1050 TI and the flickering is gone.

m
mr. SD 11.04.20

Pakc666
for me not an option. In my case a laptop needs to be changed then. LOL.

P
Pakc666 11.04.20

mr. SD
By the way, I found it!
Might change the video card, but I found another reason. Again installing the game and putting Pak subscriptions, while editing a card set, one of the objects again and started flickering! Looks like all the same object. I left the game without saving, went again, flicker was not. More I the object is touched. Exactly my reason was the decal in the lid. You can only advise to disable a few mods in content Manager and test, test, test. Sooner or later you will find kosyachny mod. The only way. Recommend a look at the fashion decal, that is, objects that are installed on the card manually (they usually contain the name of the prop). Exactly those objects that shimmer.

It seems that after the update, some mods may conflict with the game and cause this flickering. And the power of the computer only help this.

m
mr. SD 11.04.20

Pakc666
thank you. I will someday. Lately do not play in the skyline. Hooked on Imworld seriously.

P
Pakc666 11.04.20

mr. SD
And I have here, the entertainment idiot :D

m
mr. SD 11.04.20

Pakc666
Yeah, built round the town:) and the square blocks.