3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 11.04.20 12:16 pm

Advise fashion for repetition (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Greetings,decided to re-take the Witcher(in the 3rd time),can you advise some sensible mods for the games that do use it.
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 11.04.20

Better Texture Environment, Extreme Quality Flora v1

S
Shadowarm 11.04.20

Crra
And in addition to texture of the environment is something global?About Full Combat Rebalance can you say that?

K
Krrrva 11.04.20

Shadowarm
Nothing more did not put me in the game all arranges except for small locations and soapy texture

h
h-H-h 11.04.20

choose something that will please https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher2/mods/searchresults/?src_cat=1

M
Marvelosi 11.04.20

Shadowarm

The Witcher 3 wild Hunt say not a bad mod....

J
JABA AZAZINA 11.04.20

Shadowarm
do not put these rebalance that in the first, the second - they are crap. on easy is too easy, average, hard, and difficult zhopny pain. hell understand how they these rebalance current doing.

S
Shadowarm 11.04.20

Marvelosi
I pereprohozhu the whole part completely

M
Malenkiy Osminojek 11.04.20

Full Combat Rebalance mod top himself with him recently pereprohodil on dark difficulty, was satisfied. I liked that now do not fill up the armor from every angle, and make it more valuable, to the middle of the second Chapter took place in the Raven armor from the first part. We made some changes to the system of signs and pumping. Pumping now gives not much bonus and makes to go to only one of the three branches. The fighting became more interesting now is not just endless shtykovaniem coatings. But the main thing is replaced the fucking rifts on normal human motions.

S
Shadowarm 11.04.20

Malenkiy Osminojek
Sounds good