3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kavinant007 11.04.20 12:16 pm

Not saved (State of Decay)

hi all I downloaded a torrent of a pirate version of the game downloaded it played it, go out then start it and see what saves then no. pound help me pliz.
PS. don't fuck with me saying that I'm a pirate, go buy the incentive and no problems
18 Comments
Sort by:
a
artiartiom 11.04.20

this is a bug, try to install to a blank disk D, or E for example (Without folders)

K
KingNarik 11.04.20

Such questions to ask specifically where downloaded. For each pirate their own problems. Different cracks, different levels of romaponti repackers, and so on.

S
Sabbatarian-1408 11.04.20

Run game as administrator

M
MrNeb1z 11.04.20

Downloaded the game (pirate) RePack from: R. G. Steamgames. played out then I go and saves no what to do?

D
DantePVLsity 11.04.20

MrNeb1z
run as administrator

H
Heksenpey 11.04.20

The guys who played in the re-release of a sufficient amount of time, tell me how do you play? Because the Steam reviews for this game are just awful(just swear nalsa). Would have left the old version, I would have bought it, but developed the greedy bastards did all through one place...

D
DantePVLsity 11.04.20

nazhdachka
in fact tozhesamoe that was just added shirokoformatnoy screen resolution, improved teksturki, added weapons and cars, as well as perenesli gun and car DLS from the third to the second, and characters I while the current one unblocked blonde military of the third DLS (need to see three different locality on the tower or hills) added one job supply drop beacons which run TUEV hoochi currency threat, here in these stores usually are new added to the game gun this job is in the campaign mode and the banging or a breakdown and about a third of DLS still don't know nencel him to play well and bugs also remained the same: fat bastard still manages to enter the room ignoring doors and Windows, one time took a specific bug when I saw the skunk which mangle nepodetski and shot him after he shot him, stopped to mangle and he bluntly shoal in my direction, dead beat through me and flooded on to the rocks while causal in teksturki :D multipleir in the game and there won't be but about AECOM kind of wrote it seems like everything is listed if not then I'm sure cton I will add in comments I can not all listed...

B
Bakytzhan Moldash 11.04.20

Not saved the pirates play with friends too, and one part of them is preserved I don't have to run as administrator did not help I'm a PIRATE, not the money to buy the Incentive

B

GL12345
All the methods tried did not help

D
DantePVLsity 11.04.20

Bakytzhan Molds
a) install the game not on the system drive.
b)disable antivirus before installation.
C)add game folder and executable to the exceptions antivirus. (or create a folder, put it in exceptions and after install it the game)
d)put the compatibility with Windows XP
e)above, (download another rip)
better to do all of the above.

B

DantePVLsity
Doesn't help

M
Maksim Izvekov 11.04.20

MOhm
Heartily, Tesco!
Help!

S
Shurikman 11.04.20

Ask the admins to create a mod to state of Decay IER one World Edition of the game was maintained, each run starting the game again... Thank you for your attention

S
Sultan Temirnur 11.04.20

Bakytzhan Molds
As for LAN? Tell me how? Plz

M
Mr_MMO 11.04.20

Boys easy life hack if you want to survive
Just playing when tired and want to leave the game , go to settings, change anything, press the bottom button to save your changes (or press Esc keyboard is that the top and left) after that there will be AutoSave and then return the settings again and the AutoSave will work.
No need to thank me )

S
Statedecay 11.04.20

It's very simple, if the pirates play the last profile,that's all!

A
Akan Toleuuly 11.04.20

I play this game for 2 years in a row. Waiting for part 2. At the moment my game is not saved the game all because I put mods ... I don't know what to do?

_
_CbIP_ 11.04.20

Hello!. Understand that a little not to write, (I do not understand how to create a theme), but I have trouble. The trouble is the following: playing pirates YOSE from the mechanics, and after some time noticed that tab in the menu achievements I not active (grey), respectively, in the main menu of the game (where reassigning keys, game settings, etc.) by clicking on the menu item achievements also nothing happens. Well, it is clear that in the course of the game achievements are also not awarded. Tried a few other Repack, the situation is the same.. Remember that once played in the SoD, there were also pirates, but the achievements worked. Maybe someone faced with such a phenomenon? if Yes, please advise how to fix it. Thanks in advance!