3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sh0ck_ed 11.04.20 12:18 pm

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello, people :P
I have this problem: I ihau in Garris mod and when you open one of the menu items of the selection items POPs up here this error PlayGround.ru . Have already re-installed Windows, even, did not help.
23 Comments
Sort by:
s
sh0ck_ed 11.04.20

On forums climbed, even Microsoft wrote rosebay patches for C++ and to sense 0))) help, who knows how to solve the problem)

P
Poddatyy 11.04.20

Damn, same thing I have, only Hibernation. Popping up when you start a new game or when loading a save. Also don't know how to heal, but if goes 2 times on Enter click.

F
FeELs 11.04.20

Screwy, what version of the C++ libraries you installed? 2005 or 2008?

s
sh0ck_ed 11.04.20

Incidentally, all set at a time, to no avail.

P
Poddatyy 11.04.20

FeELs 2005, but I don't want to play you:)

s
sh0ck_ed 11.04.20

Well, no one know what I can do? =(

F
FeELs 11.04.20

Screwy, try to install 2008
SHOCK[ed], perhaps in the bin folder you have some files, by the way, it would be appropriate to look for information on the forum Half Life 2 ( http://forums.playground.ru/half-life_2/ )

s
sh0ck_ed 11.04.20

dy K now it's not in the CL as you can see, not only I have this problem and not only in Harris fashion.

F
FeELs 11.04.20

if you have all the libraries but download their game can't you use the emulsion of steam?

s
sh0ck_ed 11.04.20

no. Downloaded non-steam Harris, and it stuck all propathene GCF files steam games

s
sh0ck_ed 11.04.20

earlier all worked norms, and is that error not throws, and then minutes, so after 30 clicks, and the error. It happens as soon as you start the game. Shorter XS what to do, reinstalled everything and anything. Previously, all ч0тко worked.

F
FeELs 11.04.20

try the emulsion to Tinker, maybe you can help

s
sh0ck_ed 11.04.20

other options about C++ not?

F
FeELs 11.04.20

No, it could be a problem in the game or in Windows... Windows is so unpredictable))

P
Poddatyy 11.04.20

FeELs F Citatah :D

S
Shifroval 11.04.20

Firstly, games on Corse don'T NEED C++ library and the error has nothing to do with C++ 2005 or 2008.
In the second, Harris lituchy, unpack or Assembly?
Or broken incentive?

s
sh0ck_ed 11.04.20

I wrote above"Downloaded non-steam Harris, and it stuck all propathene GCF files steam games

s
sh0ck_ed 11.04.20

ie it turns out a pirate Assembly.

F
FeELs 11.04.20

hmm, I've been doing, took litsuhu removed the files it threw steam emulsion and everything, no problems wasn't with the mod too...

S
Shifroval 11.04.20

SHOCK[ed]
Sorry, I missed to see..tough day..happens.

Well in assemblies are often full of bugs(hands the authors have curves because a) the most stable option is either ruptured steam(SemiSteam, SteamUP), or try to make himself the Assembly on the basis of the manual of the Vitamin.
You can even try using UCL to launch on there too, most practical, and Assembly.

If you want to do can provide all the necessary tools.