3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rossent 11.04.20 12:18 pm

Coming out on PC?! (Injustice 2)

What do you think, will there be Injustice 2 on the PC? My favorite game. Really need to buy the console for her.
67 Comments
Sort by:
U
U.S.Soldier 11.04.20

Rossent
don't buy a console for this game,better wait a year,the first part came out on PC a year and this will be released

J
JUnnAmmED 11.04.20

Thompson1929
After MKX is better not to wait for the game on PC

C
Castiel1991 11.04.20

Rossent
You can buy a console not only for her sake, you still in dogonku ekzy not a bad get)

R
Rossent 11.04.20

Why does everyone not like the optimization in MKX? I have on my video card (gtx 750 ti), it was all very smoothly on high settings. Online is not only played. Injustice 2 really want to play. In this fighting game I played more than in MK9 and MKX together. I really hope that they would release the game on PC.

R
Rossent 11.04.20

Castiel1991
Very expensive games and the console itself is expensive. For the money you good upgrade the computer to do.

J
JUnnAmmED 11.04.20

Rossent
The problem is not optimization (although it, too,because the release is bent, even the top of the system) and filthy online with wild delay and disregard for PC players.
And Yes,24 thousand you will not make a good upgrade a computer.

R
Rossent 11.04.20

JUnnAmmED
Didn't think ed boon will kidanet PC players with the XL version. It was very disappointing. For leatherface wanted to play.

C
Castiel1991 11.04.20

Rossent
As for the console Yes, the price bites, but in terms of the price of the games, I thought so too, they say it will be expensive, but there are discounts is not bad, plus I like to avito passed sell, and then buy more games that interested, eventually bought for 4000 here is a Dark souls 3, sold for 2300, was added in 1700 and took ancharted 4. 1700 and in turn the price is the same for the new game in steam) And also on Craigslist to swap drives. A little pain in the ass, but worth it for me)

C
Castiel1991 11.04.20

JUnnAmmED
About online and delays you're right. Took PC MK x online will drop what happened. Even the stupid unit didn't manage to deliver because of the ping. And the combo is reset. Enraged terribly

P
Playersaharan 11.04.20

Given what came out on the PC version of Injustice and the HIC (and the bakers had thrown the XL), then I wouldn't be too grieved about the lack of Injustice 2 on PC.

S
SkyRaider 11.04.20

Buy a console just for Tomb Raider 3, and that if you do not acquire the PC/laptop more powerful. And the lack of mediocre fighting game will survive somehow.

X
XeQTOR 11.04.20

99 percent that will not be on PC,those are the boys completely ignored the PC for me not understandable reasons like the sale was normal what else should be is not clear.

J
JUnnAmmED 11.04.20

SkyRaider
And the lack of mediocre fighting game will survive somehow.
Well, Yes,survive.
Spoiler

P
PCHalfFullHD 11.04.20

XeQTOR wrote:
99 percent that will not be on PC,those are the boys completely ignored the PC for me not understandable reasons like the sale was normal what else should be is not clear.
May have paid or pressured them. But most of all, just a publisher - a real inadequate. Publisher-the Brothers Voronova, a game which thousands of people vowed not to buy.

S
SkyRaider 11.04.20

JUnnAmmED
Logical (none)

K
Kasim Gadjiev 11.04.20

Yes it is on PC right now.. because there is denovo

K
Kasim Gadjiev 11.04.20

June 12, find out who's right and who's not

R
Rossent 11.04.20

77Deadpool77
Injustice on Injustice mobile and console and PC are two different things.

Z
Zhagapar Zhapashov 11.04.20

waiting on the PC this game

R
Rossent 11.04.20

Looked gameplay. It is simply a masterpiece. They should release on PC. I just can't live without this game on PC) It's perfect