3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20 12:19 pm

Whining about Elex 2... the Topic is about the PROS of the game (Elex)

Something like that, I'm a fan of open world with combat and RPG mechanics. The first 10 hours the game was really sad. Saddened the absence of Takovo drop mobs with IMBA at the moment. Much saddened. But starting to pass slowly, gradually, especially not anxiously, and later. using ArtMoney - began to run.
Opinions are divided about the game, and my position - they just stay but the man in the sky - which I, by the way. perfectly gone, but my system does not pull (if you are upgrading - then I think 100 hours in the sky will be playing).
Now I want to highlight the advantages in the game, despite the fact that I have otherno more than 60 hours (40+20 two Persians)
So as of significance for the game:
1. Boevka in miles. Yes, the one, suffering. And Yes, mobs appear muset appear timings. Appear series, especially if you put the difficulty on easy combos (I recommend). Any easy way to break up the Cartridge on the 11th level sword +0 to 28 damage? It is. And it's not the battle range on the flamethrower is fucking 25 minutes to beat a single mob, which ANSATAE in case of any error. But, at the same time, the MECHANICS of the game is killed! Screwing the Cartridge on a series of attacks, then go behind him and give a power blow that chance by 80% gives a guaranteed bash! after it you can continue with TWO conventional shocks and to complete a series of powerful blow. If you hit the timings - waste, restore stamina and-BRED mob on the attack, trying to go behind his back. What I would add to miles boevka brought pleasure to the presence of potential Meseta. In this Musette almost all opponents have a window for strikes and likely steklokom.

2. Characters, plot, and tragedy. the presence of any choice. At least some adequacy of the characters. Ooohhh as I brought the moment when investigating a murder Chain, and in the end telling Ragnar that the killer Duras. Ohhh, it was something! And how I begged that the Negotiator bercero with the Separatists, gave the order for the destruction of the separatists, instead of dialogue with them. Arriving at the place of the three SEPs and found two bercov, I was in disbelief, and realizing that the Negotiator sent them - cut bercow, came coolly cut the scoundrel.But as they say - life separatists will not return, and after killing the bastard, though what that revenge was organized. True, there are moments. I do not quite understand: W*soup in the Fort the outcasts, gives a couple of quests and quest with her debts. She can do a lot, but there is no way to pay... to have Sex with that W*lushly. It is because it works, and such function is not present( pichalka. Well at least, two Chicks give.

3. PLAYABLE Variable complexity. This is a global + in the game. Left the concept of the gazebo on the difficulty, where the difficulty increase just cut your damage and increased get. then as if all that remained. the damage also cut and damage taken increased. BUT, unlike gazebos, are in the Elex system stanlake and avoid attacks. And the gazebo do not. The bottom line: if you want wild pokeball - put ultra. there is tin. if you understand the game but want to bend - put the fight easy and kombu easy. In the miles, pump the weapon by +2, will begin to break even Cyclops! However, in the range of these bonuses the damage will be very small at primary and secondary levels.

4. A well thought out implementation of weapons. Yes Yes, it's delivered. Swords require both high-value agility and strength. But different swords have different values. At the beginning of the high expectations. but the farther, the lower the requirements for increasing damage. For example, pilotable requires 31\31 and 32 gives damage as +0, as +1 requires 45\45, 49 gives damage and being +3 requires 64\64, and gives 80 attack damage. But to reach 64\64 45\45 much easier than with 31\31 to 45\45. This and other factors, there will be weapons such as the Broadsword, which is +1 requires 36\36 and deals 39 damage, and then the Horned sword with his 41\41 and 45 damage or Regent with his 43\43 and 47 damage. That is. this division gives the actual choice of priorities and weapons in each list. And this led to the fact that I stupidly used onion Farmer, as at +2 it gives a 76 damage, but requires 60 nimble, while the military on +0 53 requires nimble and gives you 60 damage... Pumped 7 clever and made a barrel which is 16 damage gives MORE. A +3 requires only 69 agility and already gives 93 damage. And then you can go to the military, which, with 71 agility will give 100 damage. There you have it.

5. There is no rigid binding to the earnings and grindu. There is a reference to the farm, there is interest in the farm, but no requirements. You can run a few hours and you only spent arrows\bullets\fuel\grenades\missiles. Pumped and trophies of a hunter in a 3-ku, start something podtalkivaet. And in the aftermath. after running for 5-6 hours, come back and ready to magnifies. to improve your character. But if increased excessively raise the difficulty. if you do not like. The game allows using original playable feel over a long period of time, and moving to a new improvement already allows you to seriously boost your DPS. But this applies to light\of medium complexity. Heavy and ultra - better to hack the game or use the Flamethrower\launcher.

Here's a wall of text resulted.
Not too detailed and not too brief. with the above brief examples.
44 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pril Balsam 11.04.20

Enuard Aid
a bunch of spoilers

S
Siniy Kot 11.04.20

The topic is still the Troll,considering that the burn to the game was the most against it 0_o
Also in the description there are some mechanic errors and omissions.
After all the negativity that was on the forums suddenly so excited. Suspicious --_--
PS.Sori that do not indicate where exactly the error in the description of the mechanic -- I just have the forums many times, wrote,corrected,added to,shared data-which is now just too busy(zadolbali).So in some ways then. Maybe. If not laziness.

R
RGC 11.04.20

Enuard Aid wrote:
Heavy and ultra - better to hack the game or use the Flamethrower\launcher.
Exactly up to this point I basically agree, after it began to doubt

a
abgalter 11.04.20

Enuard Aid
In the hell do you created a second topic of whining?

F
Folaytfenat 11.04.20

Enuard Aid wrote:
W*soup in the Fort the outcasts, gives a couple of quests and quest with her debts. She can do a lot, but there is no way to pay... to have Sex with that W*lushly. It is because it works, and such function is not present( pichalka. Well at least, two Chicks give.
Actually the whole essence of the existence of this character on the forum to talk about their problems and achievements.

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

Yes, there really calici gathered what little reason)) create a thread, explain your point of view - do not like. Create another theme - just to explain their point of view - again not like it. Probably used chalice to postoronnim words, like it and I FSUs on the facts, even when it is not))
Funny)) I have even personal hauteroche appeared, however, the reasonableness they are quite a pittance)

b
bwana tomatto 11.04.20

Enuard Aid wrote:
Something like that, I'm a fan of open world with combat and RPG mechanics
It's not true.
For
Enuard Aid wrote:
Now look at Dark Souls 3 and Eleks. And again look at the DS-3 and ELEX/ and more glance.
And what we will see?
DS-3 - a game by 10 points when she was having a budget is Very small. and staff development - even less, and ELEX - a game on a well-deserved 7 points.
so it is not necessary here compliment of developers.
Out DS-1, Which was estimated at 9+ out of 10. And how many people did it? what the budget was? there penny. Comparable budget and staff Eleks. but the Japanese made THEIR game, which went very well. And a few people said about the DS-1 as gamna, vyser and debris. but every second is expressed
You look like the corridor shooter with a definite autoleveling and use the kitengen any that You do not understand, the situation in the game. You are a very dishonest person and probably dvoeshnik and a liar.
All Your attempts to find the pros and cons are hampered by the lack of understanding people - And the expert who? You? Hardly.

P
Pril Balsam 11.04.20

Enuard Aid
what do you think about this upgrade system?
http://mmoedge.ru/content/guides/2017/10/elex-nepravilnaya-prokachka/
the game allows and even insists :)

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

bwana tomatto
I just Express my opinion. There is a phrase criticize - criticize. But of those people who Express something-even useful information - 0.
Because I like that FSUs in the opinion celikov that Hatt unjustified and unreasonable. Meaning to attack celikov that what are, even on the level of toxic students do not make it?))
and the meaning of the topic is not about that.

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

Cheryl
As said before - there is an easier way - artmani, in 10 minutes you will have all the stats at 100 billions coins and 1000+ skill points

b
bwana tomatto 11.04.20

Enuard Aid wrote:
the meaning of the theme is not about that
Meaning that You crapped all over the forum asking questions that have already themselves received answers through Chita.
And the question is asked by people who worked long and hard are honestly a good game. This is not your personal blozhik where do You recommend to pass the game with Chita.

P
Pril Balsam 11.04.20

Enuard Aid
down with the spammer

b
bwana tomatto 11.04.20

Enuard Aid wrote:
Yes, there really calici gathered what little reason)) create a thread, explain your point of view - don't like
What's to like a normal player - That's it?
Enuard Aid wrote:
As said before - there is an easier way - artmani, in 10 minutes you will have all the stats at 100 billions coins and 1000+ skill points
You are the kind of game, and trying to start a dialogue with normal players. You repeatedly indicated that You do not write back the wrong address, but You are a stubborn mountain Troll trying to speak where nobody cares about Your statement. You don't have enough intelligence to understand that You are not welcome here?
Unfortunately, there are no such cheats to raise your intelligence in life.

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

bwana tomatto
The United Russia Party Is Detected. you now impose a double standard. In Russia United Russia Vedeno the concept of Corruption and Legal Corruption that perform exactly the same functions, but in the first case is punishable, in the second case - is permitted and encouraged by law.
Live on in their False Hypocritical images and their rotten United Russia.
if you are not able to understand that a break through ArtMoney and hacking through Eleks is exactly the same HACKING game and they are completely equal in its manifestation. But you do not see the essence. method 1 and method 2 lead to identical results and are hacking the game.
If One person wore illegal. and the other is stealing legally, because it does not change the fact that the first thief and the second thief. Or if, second, steals legally and publicly (embezzlement of State Budget) - then he is not a thief?

b
bwana tomatto 11.04.20

Enuard Aid wrote:
The United Russia Party Is Detected. you now impose a double standard. In Russia United Russia Vedeno the concept of Corruption and Legal Corruption that perform exactly the same functions, but in the first case is punishable, in the second case - is permitted and encouraged by law.
Live on in their False Hypocritical images and their rotten United Russia.
Young man ,are You okay? You are wrong forum? You did you hit your head on the firmament, when he tried to fly to the moon on your torch? Don't forget about the call of the doctor on the house, in order to avoid damage to the skull and the seat.
Enuard Aid wrote:
if you are not able to understand that a break through ArtMoney and hacking through Eleks is exactly the same HACKING game and they are completely equal in its manifestation.
You must be really intellectually suppressed, just not distinguish the difference in the fair play and the game breaking cheat.
You have a vague sense of social responsibility.
No need to convince people that black color , it is white.For You personally, it is not given.You look stupid and ridiculous.

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

YAP, in a word, says. that on the 6th level have the stats 100\100\100\100\100 all racked craft, guns at +3 is FAIR game)))
Graz Eleks. Cho I nubas, if at the 20th level does not even have 90 in each stat.

x
xaldei1991 11.04.20

The game rule and this is a major plus :)))
A list of changes patch (October 27, 2017)

Spoilerville:
* Crash fix on systems with more than 16 logical processor cores.
* If the save limit is reached, the “create new save” is hidden. (limit 99)
• Fixed save for all Windows users.
* Fixed some hangs in the textbooks. The tutorial will not be shown if the corresponding binding key is invalid.
* Fixed error of saving after the battle of the Big Bang.
* Fixed rose water on some older graphics devices AMD/ATI.
• Fixed crash bug when trying to communicate in time to avoid roll.
Quest:
* Fixed evil NPCs constantly.
* Now the Stole is the quest marker for the quest Mana Shrine.
• JAX receiving the award from Reinhold when joining the clergy.
* Bullet and Lucy don't die immediately when they encounter the enemy.
* Fixed the quest objectives when fighting in the arena.
* Now Trevor gives Him the right reward depending on his actions.
* Dialogue of the Mad Bob is now in the correct order, taking into account the actions of JAX.
* Jack will change your daily life, if JAX will kill Hopkins and his bandits. In addition, dialogue about guns Volkmar is now working properly.
* Quest involving Riley, Darrel and Paige is now closed correctly. (You may have to sleep in a bed to trigger this fix.)
* Fixed the plot of the murderer for a certain end of the game. Talk to Logan twice, in the case of this problem in your game save.
* Now the bill will go back to his cabin after the player killed Vance and told him about the situation.
* Mar now does not stop the dialogue after JAX buys food from, traded with her so she will now update the situation of the Legate, if the player chooses dialogue option Ende/end.
* If a player joined the clergy and talking with Darrell, he will now offer him the job. If the player has already talked with Darrell and had only their standard offer to say, he needs only to talk with Darrell again, and then • • • Darrell will offer a quest to the player.
* Nastya will no longer intervene in the battle between the player and the child.
* Map purpose Ethan/Volkmar will now be properly removed during the mission: delivery of scrap.
* Now Jack has weapons of Volkmar in the inventory.
• If you ask George if it is legal to take a laser rifle, although it has in common with the Stormson, both must continue their conversations. If such situation has already happened, JAX needs to talk again with Stormzone until he has nothing to say, and Jora will come back to his Smalltalk routine.
* Now Ungrim at the waterfall teleports back to his current daily routine point.
* Sometimes Stormson, Eli, wolf and Oswald were in the incorrect positions. Now they are teleported back to your daily routine point.
• Fixed a bug that prevented JAX from joining the Berserkers.
• Fixed Clan mission V5. Now he doesn't get lost in certain places.
• Kallax gives additional basic plot background information on the showdown with him.
* Fixed some time related quests.
World:
* Removed incorrect weather zone in Hort.
* Fixed some items that are stuck in the ground.
* Fixed some minor graphical issues with some of the berserk armor.
Game:
* Now the members of the party will be more useful during battle.
• Enemies now have a better aim. They should not shoot at walls or objects.
* Now possible to disable double click to Dodge roll. To enable this option, you must designate a key parameter deviations in the bindings of the keys.
* Human enemies can now attack with a low stamina. This should prevent some problems with the enemies, doing nothing, while they have low endurance.
* Now you can pass chunks of tens in the trading menu.
* A fix for the haggler perk. You can buy any item now.
* Fixed the helmets in front of the camera while looting the chest.
* Operation fix with the crafting of energy.
* Fixed vehicle weapons. They were not destroyed when you save them.
* Fix where you get the hammer instead of the sword 2 of 2 for Kraft table.
* Fixed duplicated page of the binding key.
* Fixed the necessary skills to update the chain sword.
• Fixed a dodging tutorial. This caused the slow effect for 10 seconds.
• Eleks Eleks potions now show that the cold is increased.
• Fixed Perk Bookworm. Now you get XPS for reading letters and books. The Letter without the Perk will also give out some XP now.
* Party members do not move when the player is in the dialogue.
• Fixed some incorrect load hints.
Creative achievements:
* Honorary citizen is now given after 80hrs of playing time, not after 1H.

F
Folaytfenat 11.04.20

Enuard Aid wrote:
Live on in their False Hypocritical images and their rotten United Russia
Oh, Oh! I went to the theme! What the boy again the exam failed? But no, no! You in College did not accept and now they drag you into the army? Again, no? ... Hmm, what then? Roskom is again covered your next shop modest brewery or narrow-eyed anime? Then honor and praise to them!
And honestly, people unreasonable, games are not reality, they are rather the opposition of her, and your claim to the fictitious you party orientation of another person.. there is very incorrect.

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

And katerkov that burns))) nothing to say to the haters, just like high school)))
Folaytfenat
Good luck, Cho. and enough already oftopit,
Criticizing - I suggest. where are your options? they are not present. So what? ))

F
Folaytfenat 11.04.20

Enuard Aid
Criticizing - offer.... How many times today wrote that quote?
Well, since you asked - I suggest you stop to Troll people with your bleeding - hacking! Artmani - that's it! and not to involve politics here.