3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qverty56 11.04.20 12:19 pm

Modernity (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Someone like the present, especially Leila. As for me Leila is very angry. No experience with murder, as it was with James from FC3. Always yelling, emotions too unnatural emotions, etc.
P. S. killed Leyla the future in the present AC.
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
RobertLV 11.04.20

Well it is not revealed as a character. For comparison, the Desmond we've used as many as five games and only towards the end of the trilogy of Ezio (I personally) love of the character. And then what? A total of 10 minutes of gameplay and 5 of the cutscenes.
P. S. As for me, modernity in Unity and in a wretched Syndycate, and you were (this is where you have to collect animus data).

v
vitalik76 11.04.20

For compatibility, as it was in previous games made the present. But in Origin it is completely unnecessary, without it the game would not have lost, and there is no sense in the inserts of the present.

-
--00--00-- 11.04.20

RobertLV
For me personally familiarity with the series already started with 3 parts and I very modernity came in, then sat down for the previous parts. It was cool that there was a run on the locations of medium size in modern times, to participate in the development of the plot. There we for Desmond played even more than Aya in Origins.

And then got out of the animus, 30 seconds of chatter, got back, got out, those bastards killed Kenny, back in the animus. Plus no motivation, this is my pet project

J
JolyMau5 11.04.20

I killed more than that an untrained chick with a blade that was made before our era, strapped with duct tape to the hand, calmly dealt with the professional squad. And Now that is no longer sent to her killers, even though she's there half the time in the animus lives and it even rape, and even kill.

It is clear why concealed to the last reality, its stupid not to have worked, abandoning all efforts on the main game and scoring on reality.

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 11.04.20

Blue pan wrote:
I killed more than the fact that the unprepared virgins
lack of preparation can be attributed to the trickle down effect, and woke her up before the squad entered the cave, so time to even rape, even kill,the people Abstergo was not

on account of the blade and elaboration of modernity in General - Yes I agree

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 11.04.20

Layla through DNA acquired the skills of the assassins.

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 06.12.20

vitalik76
And I just waited for modernity, I on the contrary like diluting the antiquity with our time, as a breath of fresh air happens. Gameplay is not important, but the volume of content should be at least 30% set aside for modernity. In connection with such preferences it was very upsetting that in the syndicate it was only screensavers. And in the syndicate London perfectly worked out and the picture of quality (although visualized and smeared with boops with rare glitters).

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 06.12.20

vitalik76
And I just waited for modernity, I on the contrary like diluting the antiquity with our time, as a breath of fresh air happens. Gameplay is not important, but the volume of content should be at least 30% set aside for modernity. In connection with such preferences it was very upsetting that in the syndicate it was only screensavers. And in the syndicate London perfectly worked out and the picture of quality (although visualized and smeared with boops with rare glitters).

M
Mental_Stability 08.12.20

The ass is very large