3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WizarDiO 03.10.19 04:10 am

how to level up your character in multiplayer? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier)

Subject. Like points and creating win their game, but the Persians as was the 0 level and left. Although points are given
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 03.10.19

She's still the multiplayer alive?

W
WizarDiO 03.10.19

Recochica
I doubt it. I need tests to close

B
BlOOD FIGHTER 03.10.19

WizarDiO
Somewhere on the branches of the discussions and guides the incentive read that correctly try to play in the network,it is necessary when searching for players to disable the search on maps from dlc to search for the original game and the cards from her. How to do it-XS, not tried myself. If not through her, not given points a game, doubly XS,then what to do.

W
WizarDiO 03.10.19

BlOOD FIGHTER
that is, if I create one and run around the map earning points at the end of the battle, but the rank is not pumped. So at 0 and is

B
BlOOD FIGHTER 03.10.19

WizarDiO
I.e. you find people on the maps and modes of the original game,not touching the maps and modes from the dlc,then everything should work correctly. In solo,the idea is to give nothing,as protection from the farm experience.

W
WizarDiO 03.10.19

BlOOD FIGHTER
no. I can't find anyone. I create my game and I go to her.. alone. win, because no one and go out and win races. But the Persians do not swing and does not increase their level

P
Phornet 03.10.19

Playing alone on the network - the experience is not taken into account.
Personally played somewhere two years ago, the cartoon was still alive.And then recently a friend decided to co-op pass - I can't even create a lobby.The network client is already dead and unlikely to get something.