3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SSStylish 11.04.20 12:20 pm

Not start PC

All kind time of day.
Now I'll try to blow up the brain:
A week ago stopped working the computer. Off literally a couple of seconds and dies (like overclocking failed and resets the voltage). Eventually pulled the CPU, RAM and the battery from the motherboard - the effect of 0. Tried to run on a different PSU - the effect of 0. Disconnected in turn hard disks the effect of 0. Launched on the integrated vidyuhi - the effect of 0. Asked other the other processor (i3, exact model I do not remember) - earned. Thought processor, but no. Went bought new - not working. Took the motherboard under warranty and the processor is to return it in the store earned the most new processor for my old motherboard. Now gathered quite an old entirely - again the same story. Exactly, hence the question: what might not work?! Already all went through.
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 11.04.20

SSStylish
The Board should make sounds (post codes) if there is a speaker (speaker), you can determine the fault. That shows the monitor?

S
SSStylish 11.04.20

Ryazancev
No speaker, but when tested in the store was connected it said that it was all right. And, again, before it gave up the motherboard under warranty, a friend dragged i3 - it on the computer started up the first time.
The monitor does not react or when connected to discrete or integrated. Stupidly says no signal but the lights on the video card burn, i.e. the power is supplied. If something was - it would have worked, just would not be the image (there was a story with the GTX 670 I have).

R
Ryazancev 11.04.20

SSStylish
the reasons can be a lot advised to get the speaker, he will tell all. In normal service use Generic POST card for PC diagnostic. It is more precisely the speaker will indicate a problem.

S
SSStylish 11.04.20

Ryazancev
Well, this is just too weird: just tried everything that came to mind. The only one left open to make a stand and try outside case to run. If it does not - I don't even know.
Well, the speaker to get not a problem, worth a penny. But this card in General for an average man is available in terms of buying?

R
Ryazancev 11.04.20

SSStylish
Card you to what once were just used and abused. The speaker usually comes with the motherboard, look in the box.

S
SSStylish 11.04.20

Ryazancev
Speaker, I as I remember. Buy, no problem.
The only truth can body to sin: can short somewhere?

R
Ryazancev 11.04.20

SSStylish
it is unlikely that the blame for the housing.

S
SSStylish 11.04.20

Ryazancev
Hmm... Okay, then run tomorrow for the speaker, I will continue to test. Thanks for the advice!