3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TarantinoDetka 11.04.20 12:20 pm

How to change the voice to English? (Call of Duty: WWII)

Actually, here's the whole question. The default is the Russian language (interface and voice). Is it possible to do English voice acting, on the condition that the interface will be Russian subtitles? In the game to change anything.
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 11.04.20

TarantinoKV
Apparently this shit is only on consoles , the PC decided not to deliver , have to wait until dokumekaesh of what to change in files . Because if you've seen 15 minutes of the English otwocki , with all these accenni characters , the principal hero of some Selyuk from Texas , shepeljavyi partners. WHERE IT'S ALL IN THE ROUX VOICE ??? I have personally heard the beginning and immediately came out , will wait for the decision of problems.

N
Neko Warrior 11.04.20

Voice full of feces, hate Russian localization for it, still can not change, forced to eat shit

s
sergekarpov 11.04.20

Neko Warrior
Who's stopping you to buy the game on a foreign website? Buy and hang around as a plum in the ass, enjoying the sound of your favorite language.

r
raw058 11.04.20

L|EMEHTATOP
What kind of heresy? Are you talking about the full game.

r
raw058 11.04.20

sergekarpov
If localization is complete shit, what can you do?

M
MaksStrong 11.04.20

Neko Warrior
on piratbay is ang voice separately

s
sergekarpov 11.04.20

raw058
Almost went the entire game. The voice does not have any complaints. Even if there were a couple of stocks, you still would prefer the Marines. But no stocks.
Sometimes there are people on the forums who vehemently get on with the job on some mythical authentic. I believe that this is a cheap boy Ponty and the manifestation of a complex of intellectual inferiority.

G
Greennyawka 11.04.20

MaksStrong
Something can't find. You can throw the cropped url?

M
MaksStrong 11.04.20

Greennyawka
https://goo.gl/cQswga

a
andru221 11.04.20

MaksStrong
How to combine voiceovers and subtitles?

l
levan91 11.04.20

I did, accidentally, Russian voiceovers and English text, give the text file, and Rus, if you can, try to find a pattern

s
sergekarpov 11.04.20

Flycat0910
You actually the game was going to play, or to expand horizons? Want to expand horizons - take a book and a dictionary. But this is a game, even a shooter. As for cheap patsanski Ponto - so. How many games are played (since 2004), always the same, there are clever people willing to impose any shit dubbing. Approximately the same situation as dubbing a movie, some even only give the author's own translation, and then type something there they have lost. And that is a few minutes of colorful swearing in English is translated as standard - go to hell, skunk - it is their right. But as the man flashed his advancement. In the same game claims advanced are reduced to that - Ah, there's the nuances of the accent is inaccurately transmitted, Ah does the parochial Argo nedoslovno translated, and so on. And patriotism has nothing to do with than just these Anglophiles are so sorry look in their vain attempts attempt to be clever, right angry.
PS by the Way, I understand quite well English, as a student in the 90s, even translated in a considerable number of technical texts for money, but always prefer the Marines. Because for comfortable immersion in the game need it to be on your tongue. Any linguist will confirm this.
P. P. S. Dude, you where in my review, though the word associated with patriotism found that he ranked me to roundnose patriots? Answer for his words!

s
sergekarpov 11.04.20

Discovered by accident a few joints in the translation incorrectly translated a couple of words and phrases in several episodes, in the sense that the essence of uttered a little change. However, that didn't shake my opinion that the voice acting is quite good. And certainly, wouldn't change it to English.

m
mahorinav 11.04.20

L|EMEHTATOP and sergekarpov thank you for making my day! You are the best! Please never change your mind!

c
chel s pulemetom. 11.04.20

For Jingo I will repeat what I wrote above:

Sergey Dobrovolskiy wrote:
Because if you've seen 15 minutes of the English otwocki , with all these accenni characters , the principal hero of some Selyuk from Texas , shepeljavyi partners. WHERE IT'S ALL IN THE ROUX VOICE ?

s
sergekarpov 11.04.20

people with a machine gun.
So you like to hear the Lisp teammates, and some accents of American colloquial, almost not understanding what all the conversation is? The intellectual bottom...
All markets on the superiority of the original voice honest to God funny. I have the feeling that this talk some youths who want to grow in the eyes of others what they want to hear the sound in the original, and even the language they supposedly know how your first language. Comfortable perception of language can only be a native speaker or a person who lives among the media. And aside attempts to translate by ear during the game, her voice, the total of the uncomfortable perception of the game. Need it?

S
Splinter7771 11.04.20

Russian voice as always... not a single accent... all the yelling goldat...

a
abadula 11.04.20

Splinter7771 wrote:
all the yelling goldat
This screaming shit gold or something?

c
chel s pulemetom. 11.04.20

sergekarpov
Yes , Lisp and accents to bring personality and authenticity, unlike the Google guy, who is voiced by the efforts and emotions.

In my native language games in principle, not sound. So for me that English is the Russian are essentially foreign. And with this position I can authoritatively declare that the Russian voice acting in 90% of cases worse than the original. And it is the original, not the English version. For example, in the English version of risen 3 (developed by the Germans) GG voiced drunken schmuck, and the rest of the heroes are just playing crappy. Not always a problem in bad acting, very often the translation screw up stupidly on level ground. Greetings to the wise men, who gave their money for War is only one

e
eXellenT2k 11.04.20

Guys,did you find a way to make the English voice acting and Russian subtitles?Already 4 days are in search of,I want second time beat the game on the original voice acting.