3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Inkin 11.04.20 12:21 pm

Where to sell the key from NVidia? (Destiny 2)

Hi. Bought a card 1080, NVIDIA gave the key, but the game is already purchased. Where can I sell it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEX_Bond. 11.04.20

and how much is opium for the people?

M
MikuHadsune 11.04.20

Oleg Inkin
On Avito.

O
Oleg Inkin 11.04.20

ALEX_Bond.
Yes Hz, 1000-1500

A
Andrywkaa 11.04.20

Oleg Inkin
And he's only a card 1070-1080 series is activated ? If others too, I would have bought

O
Oleg Inkin 11.04.20

Andrywkaa
760 is not active

L
L490 11.04.20

I tried to sell ghost wildlands,kind people explained that the game is sort of tied only to the card which he bought, that is wrong do not apply. XS, but I did not come to sell, or who the key didn't fit.

m
magister1 11.04.20

Oleg Inkin
You can activate and account to sell.

O
Oleg Inkin 11.04.20

magister1
to activate GeForce Experience and it to sell?

m
magister1 11.04.20

Oleg Inkin
1. Install the purchased a graphics card and update or install the latest version of GeForce Experience (this can be done here).
2. Open GeForce Experience (version 3.2.2 or higher) and sign in to your account.
3. Open the drop-down menu and click “ACTIVATE”.
4. Enter the code you received when you purchased and click “ACTIVATE”.
5. The code you received is tied to your account NVIDIA.
a. Please note, after the activation code from the coupon you have only 7 days to complete all the steps for activation before the expiry time of the code.
6. A window will open asking to enter the account Blizzard.
7. Log in to your account Blizzard.
8. Confirm your account and click “ACTIVATE”.
9. Congratulations! You have successfully activated the code for the game Destiny 2.
10. Game Destiny 2 will appear in the tab “GAMES” in the app Blizzard Desktop App even before the game's release on PC.
11. Sell,account Blizzard.
12. Profit!
Someone actually thought that activating the game in GeForce Experience, it will start from there? And yet, you can create left account, and activate.(Well, I think YOU know this)