3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HardDaleZ 11.04.20 12:22 pm

Who ever ran with 1 gig of video memory? (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

Somebody probal start at Knowth with 1 gig of video memory?managed?
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
Starkin 11.04.20

HardDaleZ
NO

b
bloomm 11.04.20

Well it depends, if the 7850 goes, I think that 650ti is also

A
Anomel Suna 11.04.20

HardDaleZ
The minimum salary says that, huh? 4 gig. And you want to run on ancient laptop with hybrid graphics. Oh lol that ones gone...

_
_Mahoney_ 11.04.20

Well here depends on the resolution of Monica, I think 1366*768 and less will!

H
HardDaleZ 11.04.20

Enamel Suna
Hey unique I was just asking for inerna.Minimum payout I have seen..Learn to properly respond to questions.And the minimal salary is not an indicator

A
Anomel Suna 11.04.20

HardDaleZ
Learn how to look. System requirements not just because I write...

H
HardDaleZ 11.04.20

Enamel Suna
I already wrote that they saw..I mean gigs none asked for fun.drove their requirements

H
HardDaleZ 11.04.20

Enamel Suna
and, if the latest games minimum payout write just like that

I
Ilya Volozhanin 11.04.20

I ran to my car, I can see in the profile configuration.

Total - the lowest possible to achieve at least 30 frames, but all the time jumps fps up and down, making the game unplayable.

I usually for heavy gaming use Liquidsky. So there are problems - all the textures are black and after patch won't start at all because of the drivers, and liquidSky to update the driver can not.

b
bennsk 11.04.20

More dependent on video card model.

H
HardDaleZ 11.04.20

Ilya Cand
just my computer and Knowth .right now I'm in business trip so only naut.there is the gt 640m 1 GB. the game gave an error.but I dance a bit and the game started.Black screen but the sound is

H
HardDaleZ 11.04.20

bennsk
gt 640m 1 GB

A
Anomel Suna 11.04.20

HardDaleZ
Really? Divan analyst, go do it on his odnolistovoe plug for example a new assassin. It requires only 2 gig... Get your 3 FPS.

System requirements write for people. And all sorts of lobotomie clog up the forum with useless topics with obvious issues. My answer is no, you can't run and play normally you can't.

H
HardDaleZ 11.04.20

Enamel Suna
OOO I went to the topic about armchair analysts)))))I work 6 days a week.. And you don't tell me about the sofas talking Fashion..you have such on the couches went))CDM...For not far away once again I say I asked for not to play..the House is a normal PC

b
bloomm 11.04.20

BLACK_VIT
The Power Of The Volcano. In fact, the sooner will open up access to Open GL will be the faster anal torments of the owners of weak cards in this game. Assume the same Gtx 590 is hardly too weak, pretty good, performance a little faster than gtx680 and even with 3GB =) And it is impossible to play !=))

f
fall19951 11.04.20

BLACK_VIT
Identical video card and the same problem

W
Wolf347 11.04.20

NO

n
nemesiswolf 11.04.20

Gt 740-Manhattan 14 fps on low, then began jumping fps , ransche was treated by rebooting the PC or to change settings , now I can't

W
Wolf347 11.04.20

bloomm
lower the same Gtx 590 is hardly much weaker,
))))) On yeah))) I Remember the damn thing!! These two were! Thought enough for a lifetime. Lol) At the time of power was simply superfluous!

j
jackonda 11.04.20

on the gt 640 flies srednicki