3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
levelUpReal 11.04.20 12:22 pm

An odd detail in the story, not giving me rest. (Dying Light)

The long description does not need who passed, he will understand. AS RAIS HAS MANAGED TO DROP MAJOR BAG WITH DATA ZERE IN THE MUSEUM? I understand that it's necessary for the plot, BUT HOW?
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
LenivyiBob 11.04.20

This is called the plot to pull by the ears. Forget it.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 11.04.20

But as you biter: one who's stuck and you're not a zombie, and Raisa once bitten in the car and it already turned... but I do not care, the main game)

T
Teranaft234 11.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy
Did crane not already infected and takes Antiseen to stop/slow the process ? I don't remember the plot, was Rais originally infected... But our lady - jade, just as quickly mutated after being bitten.

A
Argonec124 11.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy
are you sure the plot is not penetrated. the drug you were injected ?

S
SR3M 11.04.20

The plot hole of docking. We don't know antiseen was injected immediately after the sting. Because if you remember he slept for like 3 days....

L
Lord Grigor Kligan 11.04.20

It's called Armless)

A
Alex Kayfoviy 11.04.20

Teranaft234
Argonec124
Guys, we are dragged into the tower, whereupon the crane long slept, we did not say anything about the fact that we were injected with something, then we chatted with Rais, then saved the person on the 13th floor, then studied parkour with Rais, and back to the tap we had a first seizure and after talking to the Rais and the storekeeper we went out into the world for antisana. Well, maybe the sequence I messed up, but still. And then ran to Raisa, learned that he was bitten, I put 2 bombs for three minutes, came back and everything...
Gaming conventions)))) Yes, okay, could happen to anyone... it's my pleasure three times over and look forward to from the developers of the next game.

R
Real60603 11.04.20

It is also that fact that in the beginning he nailed the thug with the pekal and then during the chase he forgot about that and in the tower itself pekal zamylili

A
Argonec124 11.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy
there is first the fact that he kaloli Antipin said, then another warned that it is necessary from time to time again to work, they say that it is not a cure but slows down at the time of the transformation, therefore, on the search for a cure there was still a conversation

T
Teranaft234 11.04.20

Leonid Naumets
Alex Kayfoviy
Yes injection did while you lay in agony, because waking up crane got a room, I do not remember, like - 31 , who needs antiin. While training parkour on a crane, manifest recurrence, and to guide us to the doctor in the van for another dose.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 11.04.20

Teranaft234
On the days I have time and especially start a new game and I will keep track of the subtitles, I am not sure, but I really think that I don't find a mention of that was made the injection of antisana.

I would like to skrinshotik view.

T
Teranaft234 11.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy
How did the injection did not show us, only in the credits is mentioned in a conversation with a woman with a child on the stairwell.

a
arseniyn3 11.04.20

levelUpReal
Maybe before thought that crane started shooting at rice, and last accidentally drop the bag.
PS it says about crane before the murder of Tahir