3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaFeT666 11.04.20 01:55 pm

About plot. (Scorn)

The question is:will the game have a plot,interesting quests and not walking through the disgusting rooms?
12 Comments
Sort by:
F
Foont87 16.07.20

Yes, I think will but to wander through this world I would otkozalsya

P
Pley fo miiiiiiiiii 16.07.20

LaFeT666
Every game has a plot, disgusting locations there. But there is a quality-designed graphics.

d
dos-unit 05.10.20

it seems to be a theme.... for a long time there was no such thing, but it did not seem to be in the design of Hans Rudolf Giger)) although I was lying, something was, but for a long time, I do not remember the name. just to be long in passing, well, and creepy essy...))

v
volkovroman2009 15.10.20

⚠wirl, prometheus⚠😎👍

D
Dreaman4or 23.10.20

Oooh something interesting !)

S
Serge_Hunter1099 01.08.22

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1777595379/scorn-part-1-of-2-dasein/posts/3567595

23hudo 21.10.22

I liked the game, but the shooter part caused, to put it mildly, bewilderment. What for in the game as many as 4 types of weapons, if you use them 10 times at most in total ??? It seemed a little strange, but otherwise I rather liked the game, the visual, of course, drags))

T
Thinkfire 21.10.22

Taxi, I went through the game and I want to share my opinion regarding the lore and the plot. Correct me if there is anything to add or I misunderstood something.
The game has 2 sides: it is the philosophy of Gigger and Beksiński and, as you might guess, a direct plot and lore. In the first case, there is an allusion to birth, to a failed attempt at conception, a tumor, a successful attempt at conception, but with a life that is spoiled and, as a result, an unsuccessful attempt to get out of the womb. There are many references to this, Gigger himself loved this topic, and in general, you can dig for hours in an attempt to interpret everything in a smart way.
In the second case, everything is easier. You play as two characters. The first one ended up in a bio-factory where experiments were obviously being carried out on people like him. The heart of the plant was the core with the biological fluid, the sperm tanks (also an allusion to the beginning of birth). The first protagonist failed due to which this liquid covered the entire factory, and he himself turned into something new. The gun became his tail, and he was just trying to survive. After N amount of time, a new life is born in the cocoon. Some symbiosis of this creature and something else. He stumbles upon this plant, which also looks like a space ship. A parasite clings to him and tries to merge with his body in order to survive and become one ... complete. The hero is trying to dump on the already infected ship. The temple at the end is untouched territory by this slurry. Embryos are biologically pure beings, their blood is the fuel for biological machines, and in the temple itself, all the survivors of the past have united their minds into a kind of swarm. Judging by the frescoes and the main hall, they did not have women, and reproduction went through technology. The hero decides to get rid of the parasite, connects to the swarm, from which he can control bio-machines, but after leaving the temple he loses control, the parasite catches up with him and they become a new form of life. Something like this.

A
Ashley33 21.10.22

Thinkfir
hmm, haven't played yet. Were there any spoilers or anything like that?

M
MLShadow 25.10.22

A game about a factory in which mayonnaise was made from eggs and homunculi serving it, but it was abandoned as a result of a man-made disaster, and laying hens began to multiply and mutate uncontrollably.

H
Hemo 29.10.22

Thinkfir
On sense it turns out if to throw away philosophy game about a spermatozoon and an ovum?

Z
Zoran 198 20.01.23

Ending. Simply class!!!