3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fgafgafga23 11.04.20 01:55 pm

Running on Windows 7 and Windowns 8 (Quantum Break)

Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to run Quantum Break on Windows 7 or 8 ,In the Internet I found one article http://holo-games.ru/quantum-break-%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BF%D1%83%D1%81%D0%BA-%D0%BD%D0%B0-windows-7-%D0%B8-windowns-8/
or hope no sense and such things are impossible ?
Although the remedy may come to their senses and will release a version for 7 or 8 like people to 10 is not a lot of sitting that is bad impact on sales as well as dough invested a lot of it may decide to increase sales , it would be better for her denovo put that would be on 7 or 8 you can play, I have in the lark new play, and had the edge in the headlights primal)) but go for a 10 because of one game do not want although I very much liked this toy. Let's hope or remedy or gifted hackers portanut etu game on 7 or 8, if it would be possible to play on 8 in it, I would have even went with 7 and not so it is a cool game that would be the axis to change although she is very good !
48 Comments
Sort by:
d
denisyfrolov 11.04.20

fgafgafga23
Yes, 270 million already 10ke sits a little)) what's the problem go for?) Free.

B
Blondex 11.04.20

fgafgafga23
Remedi will come to their senses and will release a version for 7 or 8
hardly, it makes no sense, so wait and take it or go to 10 ku and play

s
szhech konsolotu 11.04.20

fgafgafga23
But tell me-how are your hackers going to do for seven ДХ12 in the game are only available this API?

v
vladik865 11.04.20

Not a dead topic. Although I do not see the problem go to 10, it's the same seven)

D
Demon59901 11.04.20

fgafgafga23
While the publisher is Microsoft, it's impossible. Now they by all means and methods to promote the top ten.

M
Malkart 11.04.20

Send a conservatism on the block, and you calm down and get into the top ten

f
fgafgafga23 11.04.20

Melkart
Yes, and here conservatism, just don't like how Microsoft is so not Intrusive advertises its 10, and no change in the 10 in addition to the new design , to me it's just 10 7 in which the design changed and they директ12 odd obliges in full as the game recommends that you have gtx980 was, and why gtx980ti is not recommended so what would be for sure , but I thought yubikov optimization problems on the background of the remedy, they generally optimize all cool)) and a Rockstar at all the gods because their game will go for 9800 gt )))

A
Ababkov Denis 11.04.20

fgafgafga23
Because 10 latest Windows in General, it is clear that Mikey want to quickly get rid of the previous OS and just focus on her

f
fgafgafga23 11.04.20

Ababkov Denis
Oh odd I can not believe that Microsoft will no longer release new axles , any will come up with some excuse and release more that is))
The web guys about it for 10 games a lot of problems , and 7 in this regard dryuchit 10 very even, about the performance difference between them here there is no difference so it's interesting , so the design changed enough))
I'm thinking 8.1 go but I don't know whether there will be problems with games... or maybe just really go for 10 and not steamed but again the same question will there be any problems with other games such as themes under the 7 were imprisoned , with gta5 for example holders of 10 men suffer because there are so many issues it was stupid with the launch of performance generally keep quiet))

A
Amphetamine9999 11.04.20

denisyfrolov
In fact, the only problem is the lack of drivers for old hardware

k
kgbeast 11.04.20

What's the problem to put file VirusTotal to check and find out what this patch is doing?

A
Ababkov Denis 11.04.20

fgafgafga23
XS sat on 8.1 GTA5 podlagivala at times, in a dozen all the rules and with the launch of the repak from mechanics( and not only GTA smoothly work), and indeed with jawami with games and other software no problems, but what about the last or not XS as they very well vigorously promote

P
Podvipodvertov 11.04.20

I don't understand what the prostate transition at the top ten can be a speech? As for me, so go to the tenth version is practically impossible.
I have Windows 7 64 maximum, pirates of course. Buy Windows 10 for me, not really, I even have a monthly RFP for less than the cost of this axis. So this option I have not even considered.
The second option is a free upgrade to Windows 10. But it is in words only, everything is beautiful, in fact, that would be the last system was licensed. You can certainly try your luck and upgrade my pirate sevens to tens, but in practice other people, nothing good will come of it.
Windows 10 will not be activated and it will be almost impossible to do anything, and may even fail the transition, in the end, a seven back to back and not see dozens. Here you need to either have a lot of dough to purchase a license, or good friends of programmers that might be something I can do.
And if I in all my life never Windows did not put, always resorted to third-party people, for me about some sort of transition in General the question is closed.

T
TimKar 11.04.20

Podvipodvertov
So ten of the same kind can be activated 7 ku 8-ku on window loader or am I mistaken?

J
JkMax 11.04.20

Podvipodvertov
Why not put a pirate vin10? Or upgrade from 7, and if you can activate it with activator for example. In General, in fact, the Internet is key for vin10, has been working for six months.

B
Born_62 11.04.20

Everything is fine updated to 10 pirates with at least 7 at least 8 and get the key individuals who currently zapishesh in Blackett, there is a special app from maykrasoft MediaCreationTool to update with it, even without updating 7 -8 even if off center updates 10 Pro to put

d
denisyfrolov 11.04.20

Amphetamine9999
Microsoft promises that if the wood work for 8ке, but 10 will work.

h
hardcore007 11.04.20

Podvipodvertov
That kind of nonsense, the pirates stupidly updated to licesne 10s.

T
Tigers_Trust 11.04.20

hardcore007 wrote:
That kind of nonsense, the pirates stupidly updated to licesne 10s
Nothing of the sort, I have 7(pirated) Windows is updated to the Unregistered 10, the key that I made from small, when the water gave out that Windows is activated, but the settings remained blocked. Spat and went back to 7. In General as lucky.

s
szhech konsolotu 11.04.20

Podvipodvertov
I'm sorry but you wrote such nonsense choice-I have no words-but still try to convey to you sober thought.
Just buy the key to licenzionnoe seven for 350 rubles-install original image to activate it and upgrade to the dozens while you can do this for free-July 26 2016goda this freebie will end.350-450 rubles unable to allocate from wages.