3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karabas99 11.04.20 01:56 pm

How to go for side missions? (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

Got an extra mission on Sumerian tablets
the aunt said that the open job at the military map,
but it's closed :(
What to do?
6 Comments
Sort by:
b
blin88 11.04.20

go through the story

B
Boogie___man 11.04.20

Karabas99
On the bridge of the submarine there is a table krasnym coating is a map, and choose where to go.

w
walkris 11.04.20

Karabas99
Use the Enigma machine. Area razblokirovka when you open it, with the help of ciphers, a mission to kill its leader(can't remember what they are called). And in the description of task look at the area you need, for example, New Orleans, the old town or Venus, the headquarters of the Luftwaffe (exact names of locations don't remember), and the locations look for the right signs, I remember back in the bunker at the destruction of the tapes was a task.

12rus 11.04.20

Boogie___man
As on this map to choose a place? See the mark in Manhattan, and shows me only the boat. Power staples got all the tasks done, how to go further?

V
VOFFKAV 11.04.20

12rus wrote:
As on this map to choose a place?
Next sit in a chair(Enigma) , decipher the Enigma codes(the murder of officers) and go to the map to choose.

B
Boogie___man 11.04.20

12rus
The movement between points is carried out by arrows (left/right) on the keyboard. Then the key enter, and on the job you can always go back on the sub - key J section of a job down there and see what key subandina. And as mentioned above don't forget the Enigma codes - they point unlocks. And don't forget to include the brain, such trivial things didn't have to chew.