3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20 01:56 pm

The strongest \"basic trunks\" is in the game, who is that? (Elex)

Good night.
At the moment, that I could find without joining the group:
Melee weapons, agnolucci:
1. Hatchet from garbage: 36 initial damage when sharpening +3 = 86 damage
2. Serrated axe: 34 initial damage when sharpening +3 = 84 damage
Melee weapons, dobrucka:
1. Halberd: the initial damage can't tell when sharpening +3 = 94 damage
PY Sy: found Kiss of death: 87 base damage, not improving. Damage by ice. a great choice for those who likes to craft guns.
Small arms:
1. Topcik absolute: Military LUN +3, 120 base damage
2. Plasma rifle: 42 initial damage when sharpening +3 = 97 damage
3. Harpoon gun: 41 initial damage when sharpening +3 = 96 damage
Heavy weapons:
1. Modified Grenade: 56 damage, when sharpening +3 = 118 damage

What topici found you?
34 Comments
Sort by:
g
gfcnjh2 11.04.20

Enuard Aid
Not bad would be to specify where it was found (with markers on the map). In particular the bow and firearms.

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

gfcnjh2
Bow is bought in Goleta, from a dealer.
Plasma rifle - the clergy, the merchant.
A modified grenade launcher
Spoiler

The grenade fell as a fraction with the Leader of the robbers (there were 2 of the robber and the leader)
PY Sy: a little above - shop Troll, he guards the Kiss of death.

F
FreeDead 11.04.20

Top laser rifle death ray: 106 damage, gives you the advantage of killer mutant, 23 round in the magazine requires 83 59 strength and agility, has one slot for gem, not improving (though much already?). In Ignalina near overidealize door from Fallout near a small volcano. Guarded by a Cyclops and several mutants easier.

Spoiler

Anyway, who does not shrink from the topic on Reddit:
Спойлерhttps://www.reddit.com/r/elex/comments/780zd9/compilation_of_useful_items_to_lookout_for/

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

FreeDead
I'll go for a run. look what the trunk is. 106 serious damage inspires optimism.

D
DarkDestr 11.04.20

Enuard Aid
knocks useh undermining not necessary not magic, not swords, not what Toko it) Cyclops can kill and grabbed the best moose)

A
ALEXIY4EVER 11.04.20

all the weapons in the game is, I did not buy anything
military bow right next to the small camp
serrated axe is in the valley of the damned (reflecting 1) and in the heart of the world in the Tawara
the hatchet out of the garbage found 2 pieces, one on top of the bomb factory in Tawara near the crater from the explosion
fiery greatsword 2 is at the factory in Indone somewhere above the center
the best amulet in the lair of the claws, the best ring on otroke South of the lighthouse Tawara

p
predator999 11.04.20

A good sword for the start of the game you can steal in the house of Agrima in the first settlement. Requires a total of 28 strength and agility.

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
And is there a small weapon that will inflict more damage than the war bow?

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

I tested the death ray. With him serious problems. one-time damage almost 3 times lower than that of the military onion, in thick targets. For example, the same Cyclops death ray kills... with half of the store, almost 35 shots, while the Military kills bow with 9 arrows.
Either there is a problem in the game to fix the damage.
Death ray is good to use only in single shooting. Noticed that happens no contact, when in fact the projectile arrives at the target, but damage is absolutely not harmful.
To use the death ray in Automatic mode not profitable enough. In single shots to armored target military bow deals from 25% to 300% more damage.
In the melee, yeah, the death Ray - imbwae weapons, but at a distance considerably larger than the Military bow in effectiveness.

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
The fiery sword of duhuk what damage?
what is the amulet?
what kind of ring?

F
Folaytfenat 11.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
Still have the poisoned sword of the warrior 2 in Ignalina directly to the lair of the Chimera. And fire sledge hammer 2, essentially the most available weapons 2 levels in the game, is close to the ruins of the hotel in goliati in the castle right of the bridge across the river, in the rear right tower.

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

The topic is not about the available weapons, but the weapons that our database has more strong characteristics. If you are talking about the Sword of a Warrior, his damage is not high enough (like 89 when sharpening to +3). The hammer damage is still less than it should be)

g
gfcnjh2 11.04.20

Enuard Aid
OK. useful infa in passing.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 11.04.20

http://game-maps.com/ELEX/ELEX-Weapons.asp
damage to the sword as normal but damage + hangs arson
amulet +5 strength and dexterity
ring +10 strength and +10 endurance

you 2 weeks the game is played and are still asking the questions, okay in the first 3 days it is unclear what, but damn 2 weeks...

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
This list is not complete.
And there is a Modified grenade launcher (only base), and unique trunks. As no pumped rocket launcher.
In terms of rings and amulet - the amulet use the other as ring. since I do not need the stats, I take items to armor\stamina\health.

S
Siniy Kot 11.04.20

http://forums.playground.ru/elex/walkthrough/luchshee_oruzhie_i_bronya-948211/#comment-16803090
a similar theme

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

Blue Cat
And what is it similar?
this topic is specifically about weapons, as is the theme of Exodus.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 11.04.20

Enuard Aid
you don't use the stats on Potomac that pumped them cheat
I don't need endurance because I brew 6 potions of endurance from Golden whisper (and found them 12, 6 in stock)
also there are potions on the health of the king's sorrel, which was found for 8
armor skill increases armor, I'm in the shirt for 14 armor and armor skill +3 is not afraid of anyone, and I no svansota, and I will give back with rabid interest

and it all game methods

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
Well, how would increasing endurance - is already hacking the game. As the use of potions at all on / point features and point skills.
Want to play as intended and the game - pass the entire game without pumping stats above 50. and using a maximum of 25 skill points, and without the use of elixirs of endurance and HP. Then it will be honest - otherwise - most likely hacking the game through potions.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 11.04.20

as planned is potions because without search cards to find these plants very difficult