3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor Tumanov 11.04.20 01:56 pm

The location of all improvements of the body (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

Can share where are the updates for the body (staples, corsets, walkers) preferably with screenshots, thank you in advance.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samum2000 11.04.20

One choice you get in the story. The other 2 - only in side missions to eliminate Uberlandia (I'm in the story took a compressive corset, the shoulders were in the sewers of New Orleans, stilts - on Venus). At the military table, where choosing a side effects - look for the mission with 2 gears in the description. 1 cog is the improvement of weapons, the second just an update for the body.
The pale color of the gears, Commanderie and toys - so these are NOT FOUND, bright color collected.

To get the side missions on the presence of updates - talk to the Persians on the Hammer eve.

T
Tdante 11.04.20

Shoulders in the sewers Orleans. Stilts Venus (transitional level). Corset in anti-radiation bunker.

w
walkris 11.04.20

Viktor Tumanov
there job will be tagging where they are

V
Viktor Tumanov 11.04.20

And as shoulders to pick up, I found it and here is how them to pass I do not understand

S
Samum2000 11.04.20

Viktor Tumanov
With the basic mission in any way. There is a passage grating is blocked. With the extra mission, you'll go to the other side through the open this moment pass. The shoulders will need to break through the passage to oberkommando.

V
Viktor Tumanov 11.04.20

And all, I realized, there must first take a quest to murder the commandant

B
BeerBoy 11.04.20

Corset (video guide):
Spoiler
Stilts (video guide):
Spoiler

D
DayPsycho 11.04.20

Tell me, if I took the shoulder brace. Where to find the rest of the improvement??

V
VOFFKAV 11.04.20

DayPsycho wrote:
Where to find the rest of the improvement??
Later on you will find.(Enigma - the murder of commandants).

D
DayPsycho 11.04.20

Vov and C
thank you!!!!