3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 11.04.20 01:57 pm

The hardest place in the game for your confira (Fallout 4)

Please,where in the game were your PC is the hardest place (the lowest FPS)?Announce please config and settings
55 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Hobotnev 11.04.20

Do not start!

K
Kirlusha 11.04.20

Eremite_City
Ahem... Joke appreciated:)

P
Posledovatel 11.04.20

center and the entrance to the lair of the mechanist wild brakes

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.04.20

Kirlusha
Well, when the plane more fps you will not see.
Just looked,don't found this option.

And multithreading do with it?
With its support your CPU should be loaded at 100%.

T6000
Config and settings can?

Rottan
The General theme is dumb. I don't think everyone plays with monitoring FPS throughout the game.
I don't have to have all the answers.If I answer everyone who passed or played quite a bit before I reply can not.The branch overflows,and to come can only from the PC.Quite a few.

MunchkiN 616
How much CPU was loaded at the time of the drawdowns?

M
MunchkiN 616 11.04.20

[Denis]
and I don't remember. percent 60-80 for the Amud of fhsa usually in games was his ceiling (we also mention lack of VRAM and prikormku 2 chips Express 2.0) (GTA 5 although it could be loaded almost full)
this is the problem of turboboost just for the core and low frequency Hooper transport and as a consequence very poor performance in applications where several large streams
on the game I have formed the impression that she's on 4-6 threads a maximum far increase of the nuclei will not lead to parallelization and taking up all their time

R
Rottan 11.04.20

[Denis] wrote:
Just looked,don't found this option.
What option razloga 60 FPS? Here.

R
Rottan 11.04.20

Kirlusha wrote:
Lok at 60?!!! Here, you have me now, surprise! First time I hear it.
Game sulochana 60 FPS. It is a known fact. I shot Locke. Yes, in some areas the FPS went up to 160. But temperature vidyuhi (1070) grew to 80 degrees. And Yes Monique I have 60 Hz. Locke and temperature vidyuhi 44-50 degrees.

K
Kirlusha 11.04.20

Rottan
Yes nifiga it is not salochana!
As Monique gives the frequency, so be it-enabled plane. From the beginning, and to this day.

a
angryfish99 11.04.20

The hardest place this is my built of Sanctuary. 19 fps only. When the settlement is attacked and a dozen missile turrets and begins to shoot, generally up to 10 drops. And so on the game on average 30-60.

R
Rottan 11.04.20

Kirlusha wrote:
As Monique gives the frequency, so be it-enabled plane.
Well, you can on your 75 Hz (or on my 60 Hz) Monica pluchit FPS above 100 if none allows. Here's what I mean. ))

K
Kirlusha 11.04.20

Rottan
Of course you can. But iPresentinterval=1 it's not a lock at 60 fps as such, but simply a vertical synchronization frequency of Monica.

K
Kirlusha 11.04.20

CHADREX
And where you saw the value? I also want to see. And tris-s at the same time.
In General, the first thing that comes to mind is to turn down the lighting, reflections, shadows (range) and shrapnel.

C
CHADREX 11.04.20

Kirlusha
Enb shows it. So we know the reason - the lack of occlusion on the objects of construction. But at least some kind of crutch to find...

K
Kirlusha 11.04.20

CHADREX
I somehow caught a good guide to setting. Look, maybe it will help.
Спойлерhttp://tesall.ru/tutorials/article/1345-rukovodstvo-po-grafike-proizvoditelnosti-i-nastroyke-igry-fallout-4/

E
Eremite_City 11.04.20

Kirlusha
But what's the catch then? I - geek, And tell you how special.
The game does not fly, but not slow. Frieze - like at all. This is a bug of the game.
By the way, today came across the place without textures. Not even fit properly.
You walk the sky. Called Walden pond. Got there on the note
taken from the commander of the Riflemen of the HalluciGen, Inc. Don't know what the problem is.
But if you approach from the bridge (and not only), it looks like a pile
pancakes. Fit neatly strictly by the banks. Went into the sewer,
took the barrel out - I am in heaven! :) Got a quick move
in another location of the PA map. The range of all renders I have is at maximum.
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A4%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BB:FO4_Walden_Pond.jpg

K
Kirlusha 11.04.20

Eremite_City
And the joke is when the game came out I had a core 2 duo E8600 and gtx 470. On medium-high was 15-40 FPS.
Then, I dug myself a great and powerful Quad 9770 and it GTX950 2Gb. And fundamentally nothing has changed. High 25-45 fps. The memory chock-full and operative (8Gb 800Mhz), too. I was absolutely not staged!
But with the transition to socket 1151, 16Gb DDR4 3200Mhz, 6Gb GTX1060 and of course the SSD situation of course has changed drastically!
And not only in police.
So good luck to you with your S775, and long life to your Е8400.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.04.20

Rottan
Rottan wrote:
What option razloga 60 FPS? Here.
Not working
High quality settings:

Ultra:

R
Rottan 11.04.20

[Denis]
Well, your 7950 maybe more and do not pull. ))) Do you want 100 FPS to? )))

K
Kirlusha 11.04.20

[Denis]
The line iPresentinterval= 0 to put.
And yesnic checkbox readonly

UPD. In addition, in the control panel NVIDIA you can force to knock over & under for a particular game. For the Radeon too, something like this should be.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.04.20

Kirlusha
Why do you max the settings do not include?

Spoiler

Rottan
The max will not pull above 60.And high can.I downloaded someone else's save game.In Daemon city without any problems