3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Syava Targoniy 11.04.20 01:57 pm

How to kill robots with swords? (Dishonored 2)

Hi all. As you kill robots with swords? I was only two grenades to blow up...
P. S. Pass assignment about Sokolov.
28 Comments
Sort by:
11Bonart11 11.04.20

Syava Targoni
Easy,you go around back,and hit only in the back

X
X-Angel 11.04.20

The simplest is of course grenades, although you can knock your head off with a crossbow and then it is possible to go behind his back.

D
Dreik Fernis 11.04.20

In the same way as Forrest Gump.

z
zlatogorec 11.04.20

one deafening mine with the upgrade +2 attack = minus 1 robot.

R
Rorschach1986 11.04.20

KzmMC
Odd Wolfenstein reminded there is the same tactic was.

s
saa0891 11.04.20

Best course hacking devices,then it goes to your side,after some time he explodes.
Stun mines is also very convenient,it is better to put two,then will probably explode (sometimes one is not enough),tanks with the thieve also fit very well.
Well stupid or can jump high or jump on the hill,two finishing blow (blows the first head,the second finishes) and he's dead.

S
Setesh 11.04.20

but the question is with these robots - if they are destroyed it does not count for killing? and if not, how to do it so that the alarm wasn't raised (shorter that 2 achievements don't screw up - without the murder and the quiet)
and the same question about dogs - they can kill achivku to not screw up?

s
saa0891 11.04.20

Sites wrote:
but the question is with these robots - if they are destroyed it does not count for killing? and if not, how to do it so the alarm was raised
Doesn't count,yesterday passed the mechanical property and still had to kill two people because it was necessary to kidnap Jingasa and fry his brains current,and everything is fine,murder is not counted,although this is understandable,it's not the people.
Anxiety also did not rise,but I gently cleaned that one did not see the other one lured to the lower level and there knocked out with stun mines,while the second went to check what the noise was I Jingasa just stole and took the Elevator to the lower floor,then cut down the second guard,and took Jingasa to the electric chair.
In statistics, all on zero,no murders,no alarm.

S
Setesh 11.04.20

saa0891
damn, and I agonized on this point) that I stupidly Gavrik lured to the Elevator, there he was cut down and descended, and the robots never touched, they did not notice me, thought constipation)

S
Setesh 11.04.20

saa0891
and about dogs not know?

s
saa0891 11.04.20

Sites wrote:
and about dogs not know?
In the second part I have not yet killed,but in the first it was not considered for murder,I think there is also.

R
Rhiannon Byrne 11.04.20

Sites
Killing dogs in this part of the count.

W
Without Compromise 11.04.20

there again, the endings depend on the number of corpses?

s
saa0891 11.04.20

Without Compromise wrote:
there again, the endings depend on the number of corpses?
Will not only depend on the ending but the world will change,of course largely will influence what you did with the main characters.
http://gamebomb.ru/gbnews/16502

Incidentally, in the first part, I never tried to pass cutting all (although the game took place more than once) it will be necessary to try a second to commit mass genocide,and see that this will change,so I will pass in the third passage, refusing in the beginning of the game,when given a choice,from the magical abilities of others.

T
TOK1MONSTA 11.04.20

Syava Targoni
robots can be reprogrammed. they have on the leg socket. the slowdown of vreni walked over and switched

R
Rataii 11.04.20

I did two doubles - one in front of him,second behind him, and while the robot did the first - I was tkalca in place of the second and was just beaten on the back. Easy wines.

A
Apokalipsis113 11.04.20

4 know the approach.
1. Reprogram it using the installation tool installation on the panel on the right leg. Eventually self-destructs.
2. Shoot Bosko with a precise conventional lethal crossbow bolt. Starts poking at everybody with swords, will eventually self-destruct.
3. Mines. One of the simplest. Suitable both stun and lethal. But we just need to get a mine times 2 for total destruction.
4. Open battle. It all comes down to the beating of wooden plates/armor. They will have the only metal on the arms and back will be visible containers of whale oil (I assume it was her). Then you just need a sword to beat on him, the destruction of two missing that would make it quick to self-destruct. To simplify the process you can use ognennye bolts will burn the wood a moment and then immediately can cells vorvani to peel. Also perfectly suitable electromagnetic bullets might be mechanoid for a while with the damage, then bring down the sword, wooden armor and get to energoaqua.

z
zlatogorec 11.04.20

Apokalipsis113
when firing heads don't self-destructs. but if you go in stealth won't be a problem.

R
RolandXIII 11.04.20

On account of the fact whether the destruction time murder.
Maybe I caught a bug, but in the last mission, decided to conduct an experiment, and time to be stuck with strikes from the top(for the first time in the game... only mine-stun dismantled). So, to destroy the sentry, I have statistics of the murder rate did not appear. Looking again at the statistics after the destruction of the sentry, I saw the unit beside the murder. So it's not so simple.

z
zvelya 11.04.20

Tell me, how to use mounting tools?