3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yasava 03.10.19 04:12 am

The final DLC for Women - Johanka (spoilers) (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Hello!
Passed DLC world for Women. Earned middle ending. Perhaps it is not so far from reality.
Three endings:
+ Johanka justified, Matheus recovered. All lived happily ever after
+/- Johanka partially justified, but whipped with a stick and drove away with the Inquisition. Matheus is still alive.
Johanka condemned and torn tongue. And Johanka and Mateus are close in cozy graves.
But what, I wonder, the conditions for the good and the bad endings?
Who knows? Who got in the final?
20 Comments
Sort by:
R
Riws 03.10.19

And I have not met, and forced publicly to repent of the sin of vanity and pride. But Johanka left to live, and Mothers alive.

D
Dako7 03.10.19

I have +/-, XS is certainly that good had to be done. I of course vtyknuli and forgot to invite Greta, the wife of a tailor whose bones we won. If it is because of this that a direct offensive. There are probably some the most important trigger for a good ending, it would be interesting to know what. (Oh, and still withheld from the Inquisitor on father Bogota, the fact that he was drunk, so, sorry, the best quest in the game.)
And I wonder what happens when I tell her he should run, the idea of pan which Johanka tumbled.

N
NightHawkreal 03.10.19

Dako7
Refuses to run.

The main trigger is to convince her to be humble on the court.

y
yasava 03.10.19

Dako7
I invited everyone - the result is the same, average.

NightHawkreal
Yes, I failed to convince her and on the court she is lit

D
Dako7 03.10.19

NightHawkreal
I chose like all the adequate eloquence yuzal, but she still ran the sign above, I can't go against the virgin Mary and so on. and so. Well, okay, so say she is guilty. Would like all the atheist wager in the 15th century, but then I realized that it's a bit not logical. Not burned and well, in those days, then))

N
NightHawkreal 03.10.19

yasava
Dako7
It is necessary to run the monastery to complain to the pharmacist and then talk to the guy who took the bed Indro in the infirmary, he will tell you what to do.

y
yasava 03.10.19

NightHawkreal
It worked :) Thanks!

E
ExDionis 03.10.19

First got the bad ending. Then thanks to You, talked to Mothers after Nicodemus and got the average. Of all the possible invitees not only was the owner Paul, who is the treasure we were looking for - I donated money on his behalf-he was offended. Tried to poison and kill in the dream the wife of a swordsman, but the game does not allow ( as monk which is against Yohance made. Attempt to bribe Rightarea also not successful. Reproached me that I slept with Adele)) Generally for the good of the end is necessary, as I understand it, to do everything perfectly. Smart quest, it would be in textbooks on gamdev.

A
Anton Kashpirovskiy 03.10.19

I got the bad ending (caused all his good on the court), but still wanted to run away with Johnkay - even bags of the paper of the representative of the Inquisition - but nothing helped.

N
NightHawkreal 03.10.19

Anton Kashpirovsky
Probably sinned at every step. )

S
Sanek1982 03.10.19

I have a good ending

A
Anton Kashpirovskiy 03.10.19

NightHawkreal
it was the case - didn't need Yohance to confess sins?

N
NightHawkreal 03.10.19

Anton Kashpirovsky
And barefoot across the location sawed? )

p
priori_incantatem 03.10.19

Tell me! Passed before the end of the story Theresa in dopnik Women at the end, when it should be a transition to Henry, a black screen appears, you can hear the sounds of the barking dogs and rain, but no picture. Or you receive endless download. Somebody faced?

a
auburnik 03.10.19

so I do the dog can't find.

X
Xa6apuk 05.08.21

talk to Matei after talking with Yohanka in the jail, he will give a dice and persuade Yohanka 2 times not to carry heresy in court and that's it! At first I went through the middle school and did not make her repent with all the positive additional quests, I got an ending 2 with sticks and a monastery, and for the first one they give a point in the incentive
"Angel of Vengeance"
Help save Johanka from the most serious accusation of heresy.
+ do not bribe the mayor
+ mention the book during the pilgrimage
+ shame the woman of the blacksmith

R
Romualdess 05.08.21

Xa6apuk
Thanks everything worked out

M
Magnum 500 05.08.21

I don’t understand if Teresa’s story is a woman’s lot or not?

K
KavoSho 05.08.21

Has anyone tried to find Johanka's grave after a bad ending?

I
IDarkaxeI 05.08.21

laughed for a long time when the Yokhanka said that Indro had committed adultery with Mrs. Stephanie and she heard about it at the wash from local women and in general everyone already knows. the content of the guys' quests is at the level. The boevka is only still annoying, especially in the hard mode, where each gopher is a master of the sword, and while the first gopher persistently holds your cursor, the second thrashes in the back. then you spit, looking for a magic solid bush, on which you can jump and shoot from a bow.