3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teranaft234 11.04.20 01:58 pm

What modifications would you recommend (Fallout 4)

Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Here in 3rd time trying to play Falout 4, and failed it completely, the reason always got the same type of work, especially Preston - go, build a settlement, then protect him. Put fashion on the cleaning of the territory, with the possibility of placing elements of the construction joint to joint. Like the process, but the fact that the game offers, is not enough. Ask for help, because it modifications a lot,what to choose - head around, and almost all go on about stability, although this is not always the case,bugs and problems that start to come out closer to the middle of the game. When settlements are built, hundreds of jobs passed, and you catch glitches that can be corrected only pure permutation and a new game.

So can you help advice what modifications to put the landing area of the game world closer to reality. Not harcorde in question, but from a reasonable hercegnovi balance will not refuse, if available.

Very welcome Russified fashion, English fashion, with installation in question, except that well, very good mod.
Here's an example - Legend Survival I liked, under the latest patch ? Or similar...

Then you need a mod to clean definitely,I can't stand those heaps of garbage sticking out of the lamps from the ceiling...
To the settlers not being stupid,went about their business...
I agree on the mod, the ability to have not a lot of towns (5-10 is enough), but at least where there is a place to build.
Generally, that would be cute and the game is not turned into flour and kindergarten. Can you advise your methods of play, without some modifications.

Can supply ENB, which is not eating much resources and weather. Without mods the game is now (v 1.9.4.0.1 without high quality textures - do not set) starts in the high 60K/s (in Sancuary)
PCs are not powerful,budget:
СпойлерIntel G4560 Pentium, Asus H110M-K Goodram DDR4-2133 8GB, 2GB GeForce GTX 1050 G1, Hitachi (1TB), Philips 192EL (1366x768), Win10/64 LTSB
I prefer the style of the game is stealth, so going to rock these skills.

I will be glad to hear of the Council.
Fashion will be put through NMM.
22 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rottan 11.04.20

Teranaft234
First, everyone has their own taste. Secondly, it is not so difficult to install the mod. Disliked - deactivated (removed the checkmark). But you can remove the esp file.
Here choose - http://tes-game.ru/load/fallout4/55
Install even manually, though, using NMM.

n
nestrbob 11.04.20

Teranaft234
Here in 3rd time trying to play Falout 4, and failed it completely, the reason always got the same type of work, especially Preston - go, build a settlement, defend it then
Why to perform minor tasks ( they are infinite) if not completed the main story ?

R
Rottan 11.04.20

Teranaft234 wrote:
without high quality textures - not set
High Resolution Texture Pack eats from 2 to 4 GB of memory. But the picture is great.

T
Teranaft234 11.04.20

Rottan
What's the point to put them, if I have only 2 GB ?
Play first, eat high 12хх MB, in Boston will eat all 2 GB.

R
Rottan 11.04.20

Teranaft234
So what I'm saying.

M
Mag Otshelnik 11.04.20

Teranaft234
Optimization?Not heard.

l
lokkie 11.04.20

Have you tried playing on survival, and complete assignments as they are written. Hardcore will significantly increase. )
Sedna found a note in the post office 115 has a hunting gun, and it is necessary to get it. In job it is written that it is necessary to kill someone, you just have to get it. There is one super mutant, is listening to the radio. Not going anywhere, sleep does not lie. Today, the whole day went, prepared. There are two stalsby, bought a gun under syringes, made two syringes with a probability of 30 seconds that he wouldn't notice.
Tomorrow I'll go try to get that gun.
And all of this training on survival, that is what would have somewhere to go, you need to go there on foot.. while gg always wants to eat, drink, then sleep.. well at least the shit wants. ?

P
Pepin3d 11.04.20

lokkie wrote:
Today, the whole day went, prepared. There are two stalsby, bought a gun under syringes, made two syringes with a probability of 30 seconds that he wouldn't notice.
awesome gameplay right?
all day to prepare, to soar your brains out and in return get shit hunting rifle, which sense both from goat milk))

D
Dolgovya3yy 11.04.20

If you want you can share your mod. All up to date. Fashion construction-full kit.Quest 22,82 new locations,29 of the mods on the weapon.New locations often-quests.You can find often new locations. Retexturises 44, Clothing and armor 32. Localization,the replacement radio of the Minutemen,daymon city game from Niro,Russification from Niro.Fashion for garbage collection,optimization of graphics for low PC.
Still a lot to choose from. I can put files on Yandex disk or Google drive.. the mod is description. Uncompressed folder weighs 32 GB.) Fashion from my set don'T CONFLICT with each other. Unable to Express an opinion on every fashion vlichku. My graphics card is 1Gb in General-almost all pulls.
So even without hardcore like get a new game.)
The main thing that the number of activated plugins are not exceeded 266 is the limit for moving game!

D
Dolgovya3yy 11.04.20

Teranaft234
The best site for mods for police in my opinion : http://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/86

l
lokkie 11.04.20

Pepin3d wrote:
all day to prepare, to soar your brains out and in return get shit hunting rifle, which sense both from goat milk))
If you do not notice all this.. zhis awesome gameplay right? ))

P
Pepin3d 11.04.20

shieldandsword
IMHO the best site nexus actually, and in that website rubbed localizers with high CDA)

D
Dolgovya3yy 11.04.20

Pepin3d
Normally they have the CDA - will always help vlichku or in the comments, and localizations mods they have more all the way done accurately.) Nexus undoubtedly alpha mods, but I personally have not downloaded from there, almost nothing, inasmuch as languages are not trained and use only localized fashion in Russian.

P
Pepin3d 11.04.20

shieldandsword wrote:
but I personally have not downloaded from there, almost nothing, inasmuch as languages are not trained and use only localized fashion in Russian.
that's the reason I decided to deal with the Creation Kit and other tools to make mods for themselves and not depend on nexus and other sites

D
Dolgovya3yy 11.04.20

Pepin3d
God help! I do not want to use localization on your own-I more love to play) Localized mods exactly I need in abundance and even too (see my post above. even the plugins 266 limit exceeded-had some mods to remove unfortunately) ,the more that people work very quickly and efficiently.If people offer their labor freely available for use I do not see nothing wrong to use it and thank the master.

P
Pepin3d 11.04.20

shieldandsword
yeah you know what, cool the same to understand and to understand how it works + to make changes if someone is not satisfied
I have mods on the strength of pieces is 15 and I'm not going to put bells and whistles that more problems will be added

D
Dolgovya3yy 11.04.20

Pepin3d
Fashion I think it's not the bells and whistles,this is a new game in fact.When the main story is completed all the factions quests and try locations+companions+new possibilities of Kraft (which I love!)-you will not regret!

L
Lans1k 11.04.20

All good, I wouldn't want to flood a new topic, ask a question here:
Has anyone seen the mod on the setting of food consumption\of water in survival mode? My gob an hour of game time viraat half of the inventory...this is not the case.

G
Gera95 11.04.20

Lans1k
Why do you mod, everything is fine. He wants to drink 4 times a day, there are 2-3 sleeping once. It is in good condition.
The food is different. What soon two one unit that would remove the UD level of hunger, what is one and what it removes even the red hunger as steaks from a Deathclaw.
Disease increase these indicators, or reduce the time between wishlist, or increase the amount of consumption. The use of medications, any, as well as alcohol, the same.
And there is another point, after the start of the game when you can only eat clean food and food, no diseases, etc., should be a time to eat a drug or food withdrawal from all addictions.

L
Lans1k 11.04.20

Gera95
the character does not hurt\didn't have it for game day drank about 10-12 cans of water (removes him from severe dehydration), food was easier...