3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-1-STRAZh-1- 11.04.20 01:58 pm

Mod to the complexity of the game? (Fallout 4)

Who knows is there a mod that makes the level of all monsters on +10 LVL above my level?
The game is already quite simple to Very high of difficulty, and survival does not stick. All already kill with 1 bullet.
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARM_SERJ 11.04.20

-1 GUARDIAN-1-
The same theme, has never been in the diamond city,and all the bosses at ISIAH xD

S
Soniaa 11.04.20

It's certainly not +10 levels to monsters, but very interesting fashion ) , boring removed this )
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2037/? AI opponents (you can also set separately and the resulting damage )
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12395/? War in the Commonwealth ( you can adjust the number of opponents , bosses, etc.. )
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11853/? new strong mutants (mutants invisible etc.. often met mutants that greatly outnumbered me)
Put these 3 fashion (do not conflict) and get a very different game ))))

I
ImKabachok 11.04.20

Here is my easy rebalance http://modgames...net/load/fallout_4/gejmplej/kabachkovyj_rebalans/407-1-0-22290 (instead of ... put .)
Mod KP-HealthHard reduces the gain of OZ and all, making every shot more tangible and more important. Especially fun in the beginning, but with increasing levels of dynamics of the fighting remains. In the original level 50 shooting is more similar to farm headshots at close range.
--KP-SPECIAL options makes the glasses more significant, complicating the game but giving a larger gain for each one.
--Well, even the little things ;) including less spam of stimulants, working the flight from the battle, reinforced turret and vintokryl, complicated stealth.
--By the way, Yes, one module complicates and increases the stealth detection range of the NPC, leading to clashes between the NTC at a greater distance. On the player, they can also run together, gathering other companions at greater distances.

P
Peka 11.04.20

Like this ?

If I have 37 levels.

s
saa0891 11.04.20

-1 GUARDIAN-1 wrote:
Mod to the complexity of the game?
and survival does not stick. All already kill with 1 bullet.
You better define what you need,and then you have some contradiction.
And kill with one bullet unless legendary enemies,and of course until you pump your GG at least 30-40 level will be quite hard,quite then you can safely survive,again steers chemistry,relevant perks,well, if it is very tight,silovogo really help if its the pump then it keeps the damage,I did not used now sometimes the space in a rush to use it.

Generally survival is the most fun to play,so many emotions and experiences get (the game where you feel like on the fingers),just not to compare with other levels of difficulties and even with a survival that was before,now this is really survival and many trifles which had been stupidly not needed,now all used the legendary enemies of the now truly legendary and can easily whotnot,what AI and their behavior changed for the better,they really do attack,it is necessary to prepare in advance the traps and escape routes before attacking them.and easily your efforts on the passage of some locations may end very sad way,and it really adds a lot of emotion.
It's actually for me one of the best modes I've seen in games (in the same FVN it is much easier),it is a pity that such regimes do not do for the other games,and it's one of the few games that somehow can replace the series S. T. A. L. K. E. R.,of course shuternoy mechanics foul is still very far away,but overall the atmosphere,the study locations,the world and updated survival mode,really deliver.

-
-1-STRAZh-1- 11.04.20

Yes, the type that

-
-1-STRAZh-1- 11.04.20

saa0891
I want complexity in a different form. As for me, survival is the extra pain in the ass. For example, I have not that often, but it crashes the game. It is not always possible to sleep (saved). What if I, for example, was half of the game, and then departure.... This is all very interesting, but still no...

s
saa0891 11.04.20

-1 GUARDIAN-1 wrote:
What if I, for example, was half of the game, and then departure....
First of all what you went through half the game and did a save is only your problem (to put it mildly it's just your stupidity),but at the expense of departures, I just wonder,I have 160 mods and no crashes or anything,but I do not remember what my game ever crashes although the game pass for the fourth time.

-1 GUARDIAN-1 wrote:
As for me, survival is the extra pain in the ass.
Well, if you think it's your own business,I updated survival so all very cool and fan mode,now this is really survival,especially to the point how exactly is not pumped,really completely different impression and emotions of the game get,every outing really delivers because you can't really feel the terminator as it was before,and if you kill will have to start from the last save game,the feeling is well worth it.

And as I wrote above,very many little things that were not stupid now,are you using the full (simple example,even the empty bottles that used to fuck can't feel anything now you're filled with water,or the same nuclei of the stake which is too early fuck was not needed now it saves when you want to sleep and such things very much),I'm not talking about the fact that you are even now tons of guns is not shabby because weight now is of great importance,what can we say about the grenade launcher ammo which now weigh incredibly much,and if the old survival mode you could easily walk even with a huge overload and now you have it just will not work.t.to. will constantly diminish HP and cripple the legs,and these little things really bring you true really feel of survival and get lots of fun from the game,just sad that the Gazebo is not entered this is the mode originally,but better late than never,I'm really very pleased with this regime.

In General, of course it is sad that many games not only that you do not have such regimes,as even more casualised and simplified,for the sake of a console audience including people like you.

G
Garik Nevskoy 11.04.20

-1 GUARDIAN-1-
Do not understand the meaning of complication through the conversion of mobs in a pile of bulletproof mascara, when you have 100 times in the head to shoot. That's when you time arrives you already accurelease it makes what is already there in survival.
One shot dead? So maybe not with a charged Gauss on all fours out of the bushes on their heads to shoot? And come out of the bushes with a club/knife at the ready, or even start to masitise with all the vrukopashku and thereby complicating a game.
And with the crashes it would be necessary to understand in the first place. As soon as the game came out, played a few days clean time and caught up above the level 100 and the game never took off. Can fashion what is already set and they do not end up cleaned up and create conflict, because crash? Or operating system is already ill and suffering from a virus some there, blue screens vylaziyut?
-1 GUARDIAN-1 wrote:
there is not always possible to sleep (saved). What if I, for example, was half of the game, and then departure....
If the survival to go in the game menu at any time, the game makes avtoseyv. So it is possible partly to deal with the departures, but again, you need by the missions to understand. What kind of fun to play and constantly use Android trainer for running? Well, put fashion on the complication and will continue to fly...

-
-1-STRAZh-1- 11.04.20

Garik Nevskoy
The cause of the problem I know. She's in the processor and, unfortunately, it is fixed only by the replacement processor.

P
Peka 11.04.20

Try this -http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21823/?
The game start from the beginning and not all opponents will be much higher than you in level.
PS. Try not to get above level 40 , the above is not so interesting.

R
RikoChiko 11.04.20

There is fashion in return be saved.

k
kokokobana 11.04.20

Here a Horizon, where it is harder
http://falcon-lair.com/files/file/1632-gorizont-131-7-horizon/
Oh and look there is fashion on the complication.