3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DjGurda9001 11.04.20 01:58 pm

Mod the full text of the response in the dialog (Fallout 4)

Many people do not like the new dialogue system in F4. Too akonolinga. + this is a fun place [SARCASM] and if you select this answer do not always know which way it will affect the relationship with the interlocutor. There is a mod (NewDialog from the national developer) which returns the old type of answers (as in F3 or F:NV). I.e. a list of sentences in which exactly spelled out that will tell your character. But I don't like that this list is almost 1/6 of the screen, and the fact that it's a list. Yes, it's canonical, but I enjoyed the other consoley diamond answers, but I do not like these shortened versions of the answers which I do not know what skryvaetsja. I wanted to ask you forum users. Is there a mod that leaves the rhombus-answers, but this is the shortened version of the responses were full of phrases that will pronounce the character?
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 11.04.20

And you know that then it will not be 1/6 of the screen and on the entire middle?

D
DjGurda9001 11.04.20

Hirok
Well, it certainly Yes, but I probably misspoke. To me it's not that I don't like just not accustomed to after Mass Effect and Dragon age. + The list is not 100% transparent. The background as it darkened and to me hurts the eyes.

D
DjGurda9001 11.04.20

s
smbdsmoke 11.04.20

DjGurda9001
turn on backless, there is another kind of possible swap. If you do not put mod and just complete answers, then the archive extract fallout4_ru.strings and replace them with native.

K
Key Ovald 11.04.20

Unfortunately circumcision is all that is possible to please console audience is the norm. Previously, however, this was only role-playing component, and now before the dialogue got. And some where even the story is cut (I mean the one project on THIS). Thank God, on a PC this can be corrected by a mod. Actually these games since Morrowind without mods is better not to play.

H
Hirok 11.04.20

Key Oweld
Well, the Raids normal and without mods)

K
Key Ovald 11.04.20

Hirok
I would not say... Take the dark interface, I'm not talking about the graphics and weapon mods. How incredibly beautiful was doing fashion game, extending the geography is quite boring... Plus, global fashion, perfectly complement the game.

H
Hirok 11.04.20

Key Oweld
Mods certainly make the game cooler, but vanila in principle, Nitsche so)
But, whatever you say, but the number of mods is inversely proportional to the quality of the game.

K
K.e.k.s 11.04.20

DjGurda9001 wrote:
Is there a mod that leaves the rhombus-answers, but this is the shortened version of the responses were full of phrases that will pronounce the character?
This mod is. On the nexus it is called DialoguePeek, but it additionally, you will need to download Russian STRING files (look for the same DialoguePeek EN STRINGS). For myself, I chose this mod for dialogues and feel most comfortable.