3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20 02:00 pm

Trophies Hunter: is it Worth to pump into 3-ku? inside (Elex)

In fact, the subject, Databuf attached
Spoiler

Now the details:
have 13th level, 35 intelligence, trophy have 55 INTA. It's 40 points performance. On the one hand is to invest as soon as possible, because the intellect will be useful in Leyte, on the other hand, I would like to pump Strength+Dexterity 70 (Ala military bow +2 with his 100 damage)
40 points is quite a long Pharm. if you make +40 to INTA fuchuan to 15 level (inclusive) - it is very even justify (+ a skill +1 point characteristics)
To Leith APAT Strength and lowco above 75 is not particularly profitable, but I would like to pump and Cunning and Intelligence.
At the moment, will only Edan so 2 cities with quests, problems with pumping special should not to arise.

more about the skill. On one side, drop on 2nd level trophies - already gorgeous. With various trivia 12-15 drops and more coins and malchikov 20+ experience - up to 50 coins. With various trolls, Cyclops, ammunition, lisarow and Moloch pours a very notable (under 110-120 coins). It would seem, but why continue to APAT? to pump 70+ strength and lowco, and then go to intu.
But, there is another point: on the 3rd level offers a unique drop And: with the mutants and strangers begins to fall raw eliks. And on the 2nd level raw eliks falls but Moloch, ammo and bonuses.
3rd skill level will allow early enough to sacrafice yourself late ring\aMule, but drgua hand, took the amulet, the +5 strength and lowke very good call. Change unlikely in the near future I will. But the ring fit - I would like.

In fact, people, is it Worth it in early game to get trophies of a hunter in a 3-ku? or not worth it?)
10 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eynart 11.04.20

I don't understand why you still torture yourself and play this is very bad according to you the game?

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

Eynart
It was interesting to try disperse the character without cheats. quickly ran through the quests, to locations, took the guns.
well, after - all the same theme - kill shards, Ala the Cartridge, through the horned sword +0 (with its 28 damage).
get the hand, rocked the character, Bohol in his foul potions and voila. +62 points characteristics on the 13th level, and +5 skill points xD
now I think - as it is to drive on. I want potions to fork out 200+ points of characteristics and 20+ skill points.
well it is, off the top the answer to your question.

p
polyakov2016 11.04.20

around this level(+,-) to inject 3ку in trophies and do not regret it,it costs a lot of money ,a sword to bring or Bintulu to 3 pros,and raw Eleks is worth the money ,my main income was with trophies on 3ке them falls och well,the game is very much pumping ,shovel first, then you are God ,now 28 free points a hundred and syrova Eleks also(without cheats),it falls with mutants ,that do not know because of skill or because of the level of the monster

V
Voinsevera 11.04.20

Worth it. You will have significantly more money with trophies + a top regi on crafts(potions Stimul, etc.)

O
Olgerdt Dagrael 11.04.20

I join the opinion of those who say that it is worth. As soon as the extra skill points immediately there, and on the characteristics sooner or later will have to inject the settings that it requires an Experienced hunter-2, -3.
The result will be (on the 3rd level) the most valuable trophies, which are 10-20 units. And imagine, if you run, sell them by the hundreds. I once got carried away total exterminatus, and then found that the trophies I have accumulated on 60K... That's it.

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

In practice, checked - Yes, it is better to pump initially just did these skills. An experienced hunter +1 it is better to pump for the first 4-5 levels. a +2 to get to 10th level. +3 same very justified. if taken early enough.
But it requires a large amount of Intelligence and Cunning. So. need to submit in advance. what are you going to use. what rings and aMule on the stats you take. In my case, the good came the ring of power and amulet of development. As well as hard to pump points through aleksova drink.

M
MephistoXX 11.04.20

I have a question so did not stand - I'm just a character beneath a laser rifle + missile ability developed, and there INTA the second argument goes. So in my case definitely was worth)

m
marquees.org 11.04.20

Just abbagav glasses on loot almost the entire map was in the pocket +20K alexita and this is without the lift and without the sale of found junk.Stupidly interested in the study and picked up each stump latecki + climbed on every electricity pylon.This should be enough for a grade +3 any miles puhi and buy starting perks.However, I am with every fiber of the Hunter, for not a single puhoi have to wield, but the game is not small and the master armorer is not altruistic.Especially on the Ultra.

a
abgalter 11.04.20

Enuard Aid wrote:
amulet development
What gives?

A
Artificial-Cat 11.04.20

How to rock the three?) there are restrictions on the level or factions? I have not available. 2 out of 3 and all)
The faction yet.