3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EVgEN2 03.10.19 04:12 am

How to increase the font? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

The subject in question.
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Coachman 03.10.19

To play on the gamepad, to play with the permissions.

A
A KU 03.10.19

Hello! the answer is no watch, but was there any solution to make the font larger? on the laptop is too small... thank you in advance.

b
bdrunner 03.10.19

Ku. It's simple. In the documents folder, Larian Studios, Original sin 2, the Name of your profile look for the config file.lsx. Open it with a text editor, it find the section value=UIScaling inside there is such here a line . Change value=1 1.05 or 1.1 at least 2(this is overkill). In General poeksperementiruyte.

v
vazilin666306 03.10.19

bdrunner
Prompt, pliz, do not quite understand what and where to change.
I, however, in the first Original sin trying to do it, because so far only the first play.
But the point is, as I understand it, is the same.

z
zxz321Dansel123zxz 03.10.19

vazilin666306
UIScaling is just a guideline as I understand it. There are several value=1. And the next after UIScaling that that is necessary.
here:
value=UIScaling type=22
attribute id=Type value=2 type=5
attribute id=Value value=1 type=6
I removed / and > otherwise, insert)

I changed. In principle, it works, but the tab of the characteristics falls to the floor, i.e. 1.1 poison resistance is no longer visible, only visible at 1.2 resistance to fire. Health, action Points and Points source under the portrait also fail. (my resolution 1920x1080)

In the screenshot value=1.05

A
Anragsor 03.10.19

Sorry for this parameter adjusts the scaling for the game with a gamepad. Is there a way to increase the font on game mode with a gamepad?

S
Slimus14 03.10.19

Please tell me on the subject, can somebody understood! According to the description above, I don't even have a config file.lsx no! Reluctant to change the resolution.