3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vad44575 11.04.20 02:00 pm

Map of PINE COVE v3.0 (Farming Simulator 17)

Can you tell me how to remove the hops ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
ser.muhanov 11.04.20

berezh ' the Reaper from the corn-and-forth. similarly, the grapes harvested that same Reaper - quickly obtain

V
Vad44575 11.04.20

ser.muhanov
Tried, NOT WORKING.

A
Almazinis 11.04.20

Take any modal harvester with header and mow(if the culture is properly registered with the map).In the combine don't forget to register values of either bulk or hops

s
ser.muhanov 11.04.20

I mowed the map and hops and grapes combine standard and nothing all the beam

s
ser.muhanov 11.04.20

header from corn

V
Vad44575 11.04.20

Almazinis
And where exactly should it be fixed? Pliz file in the Studio.

V
Vad44575 11.04.20

Almazinis
The grapes and removes the default harvester with corn header, and than remove the hops?
Tried to add a screen with the types of hops I have on the field:

A
Almazinis 11.04.20

Vad44575
AditionalMapTypes_V1.0.0.9_Final_UnzipFirst this template to register and to register any advanced culture, and it will work in all aspects.Specifically, the processor,in xml,in the section I is the value of the combine and he mows any crops.And somewhere,in the vastness of the Internet, saw special equipment for hops.

A
Almazinis 11.04.20

Vad44575
Took off in a personal link to the harvester with header.

V
Vad44575 11.04.20

Almazinis
Paragraph! The processor is just fierce! Normal harvesters at a speed of 9-11 km/h and that thing flies somewhere around 40 and a small bug with the filling of the hopper--- showed 16 tonnes, but 0%.
However after restarting the game even got it like this:

PS: or I did not wait until the hops ripen or there was some glitch for the map color shows that the harvest is ripe. Like the default harvester CASE IH Axial Flow 9230, corn harvester and no registration and other dances with a tambourine.

A
Almazinis 11.04.20

I told you that if the culture of the EV correctly,and default mode and harvesters will work with her.The processor twirled for the sample and forgot about it and sent you.If necessary,I give you the template for registration of crops.There is nothing difficult,just long.

A
Almazinis 11.04.20

Registration of any culture takes about 5-10 minutes,but check the 40-60 minutes each,despite the fact that understand the nuances.