3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik76 11.04.20 02:01 pm

Task \"Unblock three levels of skill\" (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Actually the question in the title, what do you mean this assignment? At first I thought that you had the ability to acquire all three skills, i.e. the ability to bring craftsmanship the branch of bows, in the branch of sword, and in the thread tools. But the job don't run. Then I thought that any skill must be purchased three times. Acquired. The task again was not performed. Well, I don't know what else it could be.
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rabidity 11.04.20

Run this test when pumped all the skills (+ all skills skill is now level 3), then one of skills skill raised to level 5-6 and showed the test to be performed.
+ at the same time run the test Proud Megi (to Achieve the highest level Biaka). In General, for pumping skills 2 the test was read, almost simultaneously.

D
Denny717 11.04.20

Rabidity
where do you as many skill points acquired?)))

M
Mihail Golohvast 11.04.20

Denny717
tombs,hermits and after level 40 there is a leveling only without the level,just the experience is ticking and every time filled scale give 1 point

R
Rabidity 11.04.20

Denny717
Cleaned the entire map, done all the quests for the remaining points used to buy tablets with 1000 experience at the Bureau assassins.

D
Denny717 11.04.20

Michael Holocuast
about tombs and 40th level very aware of that, but what kind of hermits?

M
Mihail Golohvast 11.04.20

Denny717
the point on the map such shelters of hermits if you sit there then give 1 point

v
vitalik76 11.04.20

In General, for given that this activity remained unclear.

R
Rabidity 11.04.20

vitalik76
Rather, it is performed after leveling the skill up to skill level 6.
I rocked all of the remaining abilities in principle, at the same time one of the skills of the skill raised to 6. When closed the window of ability, saw that he performed 2 tests - Proud Megi (to achieve the highest level Biaka) and Without borders (unlock level 3 skill).
In short, after this I ability not rocked and they remained at the same level as at the time of classification two tests Uplay.
Screenshot: http://uploads.ru/I1qCv.jpg