3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BergoVic 11.04.20 02:01 pm

Your favorite car in Horizon (Forza Horizon)

As in any good racing game, Forza Horizon a lot of different machines for every taste, what do you like best ?
Of course, then you should make allowances for the fact that the game has a lot of highways and generally long flat areas, so this time the favor turned out to be mostly supercars.

Personally most in freeplay ride in the Noble M600 - direct katou from its exterior, interior, sound, and relics. In TDU, too, adored him along with the Corvette C6 (normal, there are no ZR1), which is in the Horizon for some reason was a full discharge.
Silver Mercedes C63 AMG. In my opinion the most suitable machine for drift - all very easy in Beaumont, you can kilometers to cheat sideways.
Well, and I love melting the tires on the old Mustang in the game yoy can tuning to more than 1,000 nm of torque and moves the wheel even on the 4 gear and a speed of 200 kmh, while giving the dynamics of the Bugatti Veyron. By the way, even with a complete lack of manageability for this rocket is very easy to win the race.

But with a moderately powerful cars with good handling type Evo, RX-7, Lotus, and so this time went wrong, although in FM4 they are the best - on some old Civice Type-R can win twice more powerful monsters.
9 Comments
Sort by:
W
WeedStoned 11.04.20

Here are my favorites

Chevy BelAir 1957

Chevy Impala 1964
pix.PlayGround.ru

H
HyperXStream 11.04.20

34th Skyline favorite car in Horizon was. Still a lot went on GTR R35 and 13' Viper'e.

H
H-Zibit 11.04.20

Mercedes S65 AMG

F
Ferz777 11.04.20

Lamborghini LP 670-4 Murciйlago - all games in the first place think about it.

a
aleksmenshikoff 11.04.20

Lancer evo X 2008

g
gafba 11.04.20

the bmw m3 gtr.still it loaded and put the vinyl from nfs most wanted

V
Valera Antonov 11.04.20

Tell me how to win the Koenigsegg Ager offline advance SP,

d
dimidroll2011 11.04.20

Valera Antonov