3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kengosh 11.04.20 02:02 pm

Fallout 4 Nuka World Quest: Cover in a haystack. (Fallout 4)

Good day! In this article I want to help you find the 10 hidden images of Mr. Lid. Each of which is a letter of the cipher. Quest provides Sierra Petrovita in cores of town, near the cabin. At the beginning of the quest Sierra gives to goosepit Tips for a contest Hidden Mr. Cap.
(This is my first article, so do not judge strictly. Tips are welcome).

Dry gorge
SpoilerMr. Cover hidden in the ground. So look for where there are gravestones.

That would find the following of Mr. cover, the courage, and go where Mad Mulligan gold mining.

Galaxy
Spoilerwalk among the stars, and then look around. Then find a fun friend - Mr. Cover

Fly to the colony, take a breather - and under the spaceport sits Mr Toast!

Safari
Spoilerrun through the maze skipping, you there and expecting you Mr. Cap

This Cover is hidden in the statue of the animal

Cores-town, USA
SpoilerAt the foot of mount PitStop, Mr. Cover admiring the fountain

Bottling plant soda
SpoilerSwim down the river, see the Wild West, where the Mr Cover. Will be able to pass his test?

Children's Kingdom
SpoilerMr. Cap likes to hide closer to the sky. Go to the castle and look at the very top - in fact, you need to look not at the castle.

The floor is spinning and you don't fall. Find the right door will not just the next Mr. Cover can be found in the Fun Hose(the Pavilion of Fun), the room where the spinning floors and many doors. For one of the red doors.

36 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 11.04.20

Kengosh
Well, thank you, and I have tortured ride through the tunnels ( the markers show there).

I
IIInckrayxxx 11.04.20

Kengosh
Thank you, very useful in the future

C
Chukcha v chume 11.04.20

big thanks. and I did not at first understand what you need to look.

n
nestrbob 11.04.20

Advice for collectors. When finishing the quest, the GG has a choice - to accept the request of the Sierra ( to suit) or turn off the power and open the camera box ( new weapons and recipes). Get all - agree with Sierra and get the girl and then turning off the switch. Sierra's gonna go insane and become an enemy, but all the prizes are Yours. It can not kill, but simply to leave the room.
Spoiler

V
Vladimir Moskovskiy 11.04.20

nestrbob
Yes, everything there is fine,disconnect the power supply, and the business is on the Sierra..Here in the Sierra it..no conflicts..

n
nestrbob 11.04.20

Vladimir Moscow
But left without a decision.

V

nestrbob
Ha ha,yeah he'll really need.
I have a quest :immoral battle,,to fight or not...that is the question?...I think not,blah,kill all the raiders...m them .

n
nestrbob 11.04.20

Vladimir Moscow
Take the quest and strip Cores-the world from the raiders.

V

nestrbob
Yes, there is water at times....there must be a trick of some sort.

V

I wrote ...no one answered
http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/nuka_world-912427/

n
nestrbob 11.04.20

Vladimir Moscow
If your GG bled properly and have the appropriate armor, then fill up the gangs is easy, the main thing is to find a good place for shooting because the attack from dozens of opponents. I started this DLC after the game - GG 96 level and armor X 1 type VI with protection from explosions. If snapping beak, and with these parameters will extinguish easily.

V

nestrbob
So you can try it,,,damn to begin 3rd world don't,,,I'm here and asked them quietly to fill up?

n
nestrbob 11.04.20

Vladimir Moscow
Blame have all. As soon as you start shooting, the enemies will be the raiders all the gangs at once. No one to run will not.

V

This is what confuses...don't want to use it,can there is another way...the quiet of zavlit leaders.

N
NightHawkreal 11.04.20

By the way I freak this false principle refused to turn off the current.

h
han298 11.04.20

Vladimir Moscow
Is there a trick to it. If you have a well pumped stealth, take power armor with stallbaum and start in stealth mode to shoot all looters at sight... the Main thing - took the shot, waited 5 seconds, took the shot, and waited... Then they are stupid enemies don't become, and you shoot neutrals...)(don't know current about weapons, I shoot gun with Glushak, who knows how they react to loud gunshots...) Important bosses and NPCs do not touch, until the entire city from the normal marauders are not cleared. I the whole city killed, and me, so one never fired...)) but there are sometimes NPCs-merchants podtuplivaesh and become enemies, but they are peace-loving people, so you can just wait for them to panic and they will come down again neutrals will be...)

H
Hydra_USS 11.04.20

xD What the hell?

N
NightHawkreal 11.04.20

Where did you get? :)

t
tchuzhy 11.04.20

Hydra_USS
Something went wrong

Spoiler

h
han298 11.04.20

Hydra_USS
Well, it's apparently a mod to combine any weapon... Otherwise I can not explain that you have modifiable slots as much as 5 and not 1 as it should be a fat guy... And this, apparently, warped PP warhead from the Nuclei-Meta...